Brandon Reilly (Former Bill) now in Dallas

CowgirlsFan

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Greatest Bills’ WR’s to never demonstrate anything:

* Brandon Reilly

* Da’Rick Rogers

* Duke Williams

* Naaman Roosevelt. 

These same people all wanted us to cut Robert Foster after his first preseason drop.

Edited by Flip Johnson

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Brandon Reilly (Former Bill) now in Dallas
19 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

These same people all wanted us to cut Robert Foster after his first preseason drop.

Exactly,  it wouldn't surprise me if Reilly eventually makes the roster and contributes. I guess we should've cut Foster immediately. Nobody knows anything about anyone until their career plays out.

58 minutes ago, MJS said:

I like Reilly more than Kelvin Benjamin.

He definitely gave more in the form of work ethic than Benjamin did which is really to bad ! But KB is in the play offs so i guess he's where he wants to be but i would bet Reid gets him figured out after time if they bring him back next year .

I think he is just a band aid until Sammy get's back healthy ...

Just now, T master said:

He definitely gave more in the form of work ethic than Benjamin did which is really to bad ! But KB is in the play offs so i guess he's where he wants to be but i would bet Reid gets him figured out after time if they bring him back next year .

I think he is just a band aid until Sammy get's back healthy ...

Ha!  Good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Well.... he's not good. Wish him the best. Actually I don't because that would be wishing the cowboys the best of luck and I can't stand that boring ass team.

I'm curious why you say he isn't good. His only exposure was a preseason game where he made more tough catches than all of our receivers made this year combined. Obviously a good preseason game doesn't make someone a quality player, but I always thought it was ridiculous he never even got a chance in a real game considering our lack of talent at that position. Was there something about his practices that made the coaches dismiss him? Or was it just his injuries? 

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

without looking,  it was against the pats...which also led me to ask myself if i could actually remember any wr catching a td pass against them since.......

Against the Giants, not the Pats...

7 hours ago, WhyteDwarf said:

It was mainly fans who were upset about losing Hogan.  Who is only good because of Brady.

Dwarf logic.

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Exactly,  it wouldn't surprise me if Reilly eventually makes the roster and contributes. I guess we should've cut Foster immediately. Nobody knows anything about anyone until their career plays out.

Thank you.