Deep draft at TE this year

9 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I like Katchme Ascore. He’s should be available in the later rounds. 

I predict Visa problems will keep him out of WNY. 

At least, it seems like breaking the law.......

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

All in on Hockenson !

Metzelars brother

More Love for Hock - I hope he declares. I saw a few mocks that had NE taking him in the 1st to replace an aging Gronk.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/11/13/t-j-hockenson-the-better-iowa-te-prospect/

Some comparisons being made to another Iowa TE prospect from the class of 2017

George Kittle: 

Since Kittle holds a single season record of 1377 rec yards last year - high praise indeed. Iowa keeps producing some good ones.

On 1/11/2019 at 6:03 PM, WideNine said:

More Love for Hock - I hope he declares. I saw a few mocks that had NE taking him in the 1st to replace an aging Gronk.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/11/13/t-j-hockenson-the-better-iowa-te-prospect/

Some comparisons being made to another Iowa TE prospect from the class of 2017

George Kittle: 

Since Kittle holds a single season record of 1377 rec yards last year - high praise indeed. Iowa keeps producing some good ones.

i will be Friggin pissed if the oats get him. We were supposed to have Gronk, cant let them get another.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:03 AM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Hockenson is by far the best all around TE to come out in the last few years.

Funny thing is, he’s a taller more athletic Dallas Witten. 

exactly. I was watching Fant this year and kept noticing the "other" guy was doing better. Hes a much better blocker as well. Maybe we can get both and have our version of Gronk and Hernandez .

I'm a Jace Sternberger guy. Feel with all these other big names that he will fly under the radar as he was expected to declare. Feel same way about Wilcox as well. 

I think this is the year we get a stud TE. We have an issue blocking and we have an issue recieving. A TE will help both of those areas of concerns