Jump to content
wppete

Josh Allen at #9????

Recommended Posts

A lot of good young dts and des in fa this year, not so many on 

ol wr or rb. Bills need to give Allen an offensive line and weapons more than anything else and it should absolutely be the #1 focus in the off-season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 5:20 AM, formerlyofCtown said:

Doesnt the NFL have a rule you cant draft a player of the same name two years in a row if you have Two sports franchises in the same city.

So Brown will fit in perfectly with our WR group and culture is important.

 

No he wont. We are upgrading these receiver corpse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

No he wont. We are upgrading these receiver corpse.

Bud did you read What I bolded on the post I quoted.  It was a joke.

I bolded where it said he dropped a lot of passes and that is why I said he would fit in and dont expect us to make a whole bunch of moves at WR. They wont take one at 9 and they wont give up more than a 2nd for AB if they were even interested.  We have and Offensive line to rebuild and Foster, Duke and Jones will be among our top 4 WRs going into TC likely with one Vet and a mid round pick added to the mix, but you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Bud did you read What I bolded on the post I quoted.  It was a joke.

I bolded where it said he dropped a lot of passes and that is why I said he would fit in and dont expect us to make a whole bunch of moves at WR. They wont take one at 9 and they wont give up more than a 2nd for AB if they were even interested.  We have and Offensive line to rebuild and Foster, Duke and Jones will be among our top 4 WRs going into TC likely with one Vet and a mid round pick added to the mix, but you never know.

 

bolding isnt usually used for joking, it means you're serious

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

bolding isnt usually used for joking, it means you're serious

 

 

No bolding is used to highlight a specific statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

No bolding is used to highlight a specific statement.

 

And you in no way did you indicate sarcasm

 

 

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

And you in no way did you indicate sarcasm

 

 

Bro if you couldnt tell sarcasm with that entire post then I dont know what to tell you unless you think I really believe there is such a rule.  If I highlighted Something about dropped passes and said he would fit well with our WRs you cant see the sarcasm in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We are upgrading these receiver corpse.

 

Zay may be a stiff, but he's not a cadaver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, /dev/null said:

 

Zay may be a stiff, but he's not a cadaver.

 

He came close though.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×