Josh Allen at #9????

wppete

I like the idea of drafting the other Josh Allen at #9 this year. He is an elite pass rusher with high motor and great character and work ethic according to reports. Fits the McBean DNA ? they are looking for. Put him with our young Defense and we have something special. 

1st  - Josh Allen, DE - Kentucky

2nd  - Yodny Cajuste, OT - West Virginia

2nd - Hollywood Brown, WR - Oklahoma (trade up)

3rd - Trey Adams, OT - Washington 

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He won’t be there

Yea it will be a surprise if he is there but we have seen crazier things happen. Hoping the 2 QBs get pushed up in front of us and somehow he makes it to us at#9.

Unfortunately I think the Jets will draft him 3rd overall. I'm not sure a single offensive player other than QB will go in the top 10. The top of the draft this year is defense heavy. I'm guessing we will take the best defensive lineman available (early guess is Wilkins or Ferrell) and in the 2nd round take the best receiver or TE available.

• Like (+1) 5

55 minutes ago, wppete said:

I like the idea of drafting the other Josh Allen at #9 this year. He is an elite pass rusher with high motor and great character and work ethic according to reports. Fits the McBean DNA ? they are looking for. Put him with our young Defense and we have something special. 

1st  - Josh Allen, DE - Kentucky

2nd  - Yodny Cajuste, OT - West Virginia

2nd - Hollywood Brown, WR - Oklahoma (trade up)

3rd - Trey Adams, OT - Washington 

i hate saying this but im going with BPA , but i would like him and a bunch of other players.

Also no way on Brown. Don know what people are seeing in him ,he dropped a lot of balls , is small and breaks easy. No thanks.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I haven't started looking at prospects yet, is there no OL worthy of a top 10? I'm fine building the defense but the ol seems to be more of a pressing need.

jonah Williams. Not an elite athlete or mauler but has the best technique ive ever seen and is an elite pass blocker. Had a little trouble in the championship game but the whole line struggled with the stunts and blitzes that night.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

I haven't started looking at prospects yet, is there no OL worthy of a top 10? I'm fine building the defense but the ol seems to be more of a pressing need.

I don’t think there’s an OL I’d be excited about in the top 10.  Trade down and take a Wr or OL or draft the bpa if it’s a pass rusher.  

• Like (+1) 2