Josh Allen at #9????

wppete

11 hours ago, The_Dude said:

He’s a top 5 kinda guy. 

Only way he makes it to 9 is if a dead hooker is found in his hotel room the night before the draft. 

OR if someone finds (manufactures) any racist tweets from high school!!!

On 1/11/2019 at 5:20 AM, formerlyofCtown said:

Doesnt the NFL have a rule you cant draft a player of the same name two years in a row if you have Two sports franchises in the same city.

So Brown will fit in perfectly with our WR group and culture is important.

No he wont. We are upgrading these receiver corpse.

5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

No he wont. We are upgrading these receiver corpse.

Bud did you read What I bolded on the post I quoted.  It was a joke.

I bolded where it said he dropped a lot of passes and that is why I said he would fit in and dont expect us to make a whole bunch of moves at WR. They wont take one at 9 and they wont give up more than a 2nd for AB if they were even interested.  We have and Offensive line to rebuild and Foster, Duke and Jones will be among our top 4 WRs going into TC likely with one Vet and a mid round pick added to the mix, but you never know.

4 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Bud did you read What I bolded on the post I quoted.  It was a joke.

I bolded where it said he dropped a lot of passes and that is why I said he would fit in and dont expect us to make a whole bunch of moves at WR. They wont take one at 9 and they wont give up more than a 2nd for AB if they were even interested.  We have and Offensive line to rebuild and Foster, Duke and Jones will be among our top 4 WRs going into TC likely with one Vet and a mid round pick added to the mix, but you never know.

bolding isnt usually used for joking, it means you're serious

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

And you in no way did you indicate sarcasm

Bro if you couldnt tell sarcasm with that entire post then I dont know what to tell you unless you think I really believe there is such a rule.  If I highlighted Something about dropped passes and said he would fit well with our WRs you cant see the sarcasm in that.