UB WR K.J. Osborne transfers to the U

PromoTheRobot

35 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I like KJ and think he will get a shot in the pros.  Will be interesting to see how he does at Miami.  No idea who will be throwing him the ball there.. 

Jalen Hurts possibly. Miami just hired Bama QB coach Dan Enos as OC. Hurts currently in the transfer portal 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I think it’s hurts or Tate Martell

Not that Hurts would help get KJ the ball ?

I think both options are questionable in that regard. Tate is going to need a hardship waiver in order to be eligible this year. Hurts already graduated so he can play right away. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure what KJ's end game is, but I think this is going to hurt his NFL draft chances.

I there would be a chance for him to get drafted if he stayed and put up crazy numbers.  He will end up getting very few catches in Miami with that disaster of program in a tough conference.

Just now, Ittakestime said:

Not sure what KJ's end game is, but I think this is going to hurt his NFL draft chances.

I there would be a chance for him to get drafted if he stayed and put up crazy numbers.  He will end up getting very few catches in Miami with that disaster of program in a tough conference.

It probably will hurt him

The U, may not be The U anymore... but they still have 5 Under armour/ Army all Americans at wide receiver who were all big time 4* recruits 

maybe he takes The slot, but he will have a hard time cracking the outside top 2

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Miami has been cleaning up on the transfers lately.

The really seem to be building something...If all those pieces come together, they could be scary in the ACC...

-Not anywhere near as scary as Clemson, though.

• Like (+1) 2

I have season ticket to the Hurricanes.  I know that there are guys down here that are very excited about KJ.  It will be interesting to see how he does. 

We went from a very depressing off season when Richt "retired" and what preceded that . . . to one where there is a lot of excitement in the air especially with Manny and most of our players staying, Jeff Thomas returning, and the transfers of KJ, Tate, and the DB from USC. 

Hope springs eternal.

P.S. Regarding Tate, some think that there is a chance he can graduate from OSU this May and play this year or petition to play this year because of the OSU coaching change.  We shall see.

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

I have season ticket to the Hurricanes.  I know that there are guys down here that are very excited about KJ.  It will be interesting to see how he does. 

We went from a very depressing off season when Richt "retired" and what preceded that . . . to one where there is a lot of excitement in the air especially with Manny and most of our players staying, Jeff Thomas returning, and the transfers of KJ, Tate, and the DB from USC. 

Hope springs eternal.

P.S. Regarding Tate, some think that there is a chance he can graduate from OSU this May and play this year or petition to play this year because of the OSU coaching change.  We shall see.

He could graduate... but he’s no longer here. It’s possible they could let him take his remaining classes online, but he would have to also be enrolled at Miami to participate in spring ball. Not sure how that would work. I think there is a slight possibility that he has a case with the coach retiring - because he was recruited for an offense they are no longer running. But the way the waiver rules are currently, they wouldn’t really allow for that. He has a lawyer involved but the lawyer doesn’t do much in these cases other than a go between.its largely up to the 2 schools and the ncaa. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.