RB Trayveon Williams Texas A&M in round 3

wagne591

If I were the GM in Buffalo I would be getting rid of Shady this off season and picking up this guy in the draft.  A running back who started 3 years in college has the size to run up the middle and speed to finish with the ability to catch out of the backfield.  He is a day 1 starter and a back you can get late second early 3rd.  

20 hours ago, wagne591 said:

If I were the GM in Buffalo I would be getting rid of Shady this off season and picking up this guy in the draft.  A running back who started 3 years in college has the size to run up the middle and speed to finish with the ability to catch out of the backfield.  He is a day 1 starter and a back you can get late second early 3rd.  

Well youre not and they arnt.  They will fix the line and we will have a Top 5 RB again.  However, with that said we do need a RB of the future.

Be skeptical all you want CoudyBills The truth he was top 5 in 2016, 4th IIrc.  He had a touchdown this season that was just over 20mph.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

I prefer Josh Jacobs Alabama.  

Electric with the ball, runs with angry power,  soft mitts and easily catches balls coming out of the backfield.  

Best part? Daboll would know lots about him and it appears our offence is mostly suited for a power running game. 

Jacobs fits that perfectly 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Electric with the ball, runs with angry power,  soft mitts and easily catches balls coming out of the backfield.  

Best part? Daboll would know lots about him and it appears our offence is mostly suited for a power running game. 

He fits perfectly, but we’re probably going to have to draft him in rd 1 or 2 in order to get him

Personally I feel like we don't have enough picks this year to spend on a luxury position like RB.  I think that's one of the main reasons why we are going to keep McCoy another year.  We'll draft his replacement in 2020.

However, cutting him would save ~ 7 mil.  So I'm not ruling it out, but I just doubt we move on McCoy this year.  

Daboll is going to beg for Josh Jacobs or Damien Harris. Both are Top 50 players.

I like Jonathan Williams-WSU, Darrell Henderson-Memphis, Bennie Snell-Kentucky, Justice Hill-Oklahoma State, Devin Singletary-Florida Atlantic

10 hours ago, DJB said:

Almost certified 1st rounder

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty

10 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Personally I feel like we don't have enough picks this year to spend on a luxury position like RB.  I think that's one of the main reasons why we are going to keep McCoy another year.  We'll draft his replacement in 2020.

However, cutting him would save ~ 7 mil.  So I'm not ruling it out, but I just doubt we move on McCoy this year.  

If we trade out of ninth, the Bills can possibly pick up a extra 2nd 3rd or 4th. After FA the team shouldn't have too many holes, so the draft picks will be able to fill remaining holes and augment the teams depth. Keep Shady and drafting a RB is the smart thing to do.

• Like (+1) 1