Why Haven’t The Bills Officially Announced Coaching Changes?

12 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Anyone have an idea why the Bills have yet to officially announce the terminations of Terry Robisky, Danny Crossman, and Juan Castillo.  Castillo himself already talked to the Buffalo News about getting fired.

It just strikes me as odd that the team hasn’t realeased a statement more than a week after it hit the media 

They have.  You just have to look in the right place on BB.com 

I stumbled upon it the other day 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

10 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I just think it’s weird.... make an announcement and let people know

Teams don't typically loudly "announce" they've fired someone.  The Bills put the information out and everyone knows.  What's your issue here?

11 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

They are no longer listed on website:

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/coaches-roster/

The Bills are doing things Soviet style. The coaches have been "liquidated". All info on them has been removed and their pictures photoshopped with a space where they used to be . Those coaches are just a rumor. They never happened..

12 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

Anyone have an idea why the Bills have yet to officially announce the terminations of Terry Robisky, Danny Crossman, and Juan Castillo.  Castillo himself already talked to the Buffalo News about getting fired.

It just strikes me as odd that the team hasn’t realeased a statement more than a week after it hit the media 

Really?  Look down 3 threads...

11 minutes ago, eball said:

Teams don't typically loudly "announce" they've fired someone.  The Bills put the information out and everyone knows.  What's your issue here?

Yeah so that’s not true:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/11/05/detroit-lions-fire-special-teams-coordinator-joe-marciano/1898566002/

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Really?  Look down 3 threads...

Thanks for the sarcasm

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I can’t find it on my mobile.  I just looked 

I did see in on my pc at work. 

I had to dig for it. 

We found it.  The coaches are removed on the page but it’s odd because there’s no formal mention of the moves by the team or McDermott

14 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

So why again is this an issue for you?  Certainly the coaches involved know, and the media knows and reported it.  What is your beef?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I think you’re “Really?” comment, shows that it is.

By the way it’s a different topic.  There are multiple threads about the same player or topic here.  

It's the exact same topic.  Check it out.

16 hours ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

This regime doesn’t spend to much time looking backward...