Why Haven’t The Bills Officially Announced Coaching Changes?

Anyone have an idea why the Bills have yet to officially announce the terminations of Terry Robisky, Danny Crossman, and Juan Castillo.  Castillo himself already talked to the Buffalo News about getting fired.

It just strikes me as odd that the team hasn’t realeased a statement more than a week after it hit the media 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

I just think it’s weird.... make an announcement and let people know

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t feel entitled to know every little thing. Don’t take that in a bad way, I will just let them do their business. In the end, they win and continue, or they lose and join us on the couch. How the sausage is made makes me curious, but I don’t get to look behind the curtain. I can accept that. Sometimes it’s better that way. 

But BOY, would I LOVE to be in a draft room!!!

• Like (+1) 2

Who cares - going to be a long off season!

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t feel entitled to know every little thing. Don’t take that in a bad way, I will just let them do their business. In the end, they win and continue, or they lose and join us on the couch. How the sausage is made makes me curious, but I don’t get to look behind the curtain. I can accept that. Sometimes it’s better that way. 

But BOY, would I LOVE to be in a draft room!!!

Great post!

I sure hope that McBeane are pro-active in finding and hiring staff.

I am praying this doesn't end up like the "QB search".

Waiting til the last minute leaves you with just the scraps.

Perhaps they are already in contact with someone but that someone is on a team that is in the playoffs. One can only hope...

Edited by cd1