Ronaldo being investigated for rape

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Trying to figure out what the ‘almost’ applies to...?  Age?  Cleanliness?  Wealth?

I should have been more clear. I’m completely filthy, so it’s the other two. Wait, I’m certainly not wealthy....so it must be that I’m almost glad....I think... Clear as mud yet? 

I think I am missing some things here. Where I get confused is why do they need the DNA?

If they took DNA samples on her back in 2009 after she said the rape took place, why did it take 10 years to get Ronaldo to have to submit his DNA?

If she didn’t get tested after the alleged rape, what is the DNA for?

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Don’t mean to make light of actual offenses, but what is a guy supposed to do? Get a signed consent form? I’m almost glad I’m old and not filthy rich.  (Almost.) 

Or maybe just stop having relations with every rando you find at a bar.  May be a good idea to have an idea of someone's character before you go there.

6 hours ago, IslandBillsFan said:

I think I am missing some things here. Where I get confused is why do they need the DNA?

If they took DNA samples on her back in 2009 after she said the rape took place, why did it take 10 years to get Ronaldo to have to submit his DNA?

If she didn’t get tested after the alleged rape, what is the DNA for?

Yeah I'm confused by this too but I'm not exactly a detective so maybe I'm just missing something obvious.