Colts flying “1-0” flag outside Lucas Oil

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

So weird. KC dominated their elite OL, but Houston could do nothing. 

Indy just needs to throw 2 more first rounders at their OL problem and maybe they'll be able to go on the road against the worst defense in football and not lose the LOS.:flirt:

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So weird. KC dominated their elite OL, but Houston could do nothing. 

This is where coaching plays a huge role. I like Reich but he was still a rookie head coach facing Andy Reid who has tons of playoff experience. KC totally switched things up on Indy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

This is where coaching plays a huge role. I like Reich but he was still a rookie head coach facing Andy Reid who has tons of playoff experience. KC totally switched things up on Indy.

KC was a way better team and it was no contest.

andy’s experience is choking away nearly any game where it is close

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Indy just needs to throw 2 more first rounders at their OL problem and maybe they'll be able to go on the road against the worst defense in football and not lose the LOS.:flirt:

27th according to DVOA. Bad but not the worst, and they did get after the QB all season.

I understand the 1-0 is referring to starting 1-5 and having the mentality of 1 game at a time.....but after the debacle of the 2014 AFC Finalist banner, it almost seem like the Colts are asking for it ....this is 2019...social media will absolutely crush you for that kind of stuff....

• Like (+1) 2