Colts flying “1-0” flag outside Lucas Oil

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

that was a team in the GOAT conversation...

don't say this to your obnoxious Pats fan brother-in-law, i beg you..... until the games are over at least....

My family would disown my sister if she married a Pats fan.  Its bad enough she is friendly with Schumer.  Guess she has to be cuz its her job but still.

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

My family would disown my sister if she married a Pats fan.  Its bad enough she is friendly with Schumer.  Guess she has to be cuz its her job but still.

there you go....

i have 3 obnoxious Pats fans in my life, I can verify that 2 of them were fans since the 1970s, one almost asked for a sworn affidavit backing up his wearing a Stanley Morgan jersey in public and high school

55 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Luck should have ZERO problems going up against that KC defense.

Colts just look like the better all around team by a country mile right now.

Well...no one has had many problems going up against that Chiefs D.  That's why I posed the question.

the Colts have scored 30 or more points 1 time in the past 7 games (they got shut out by Jax).

Chiefs have scored under 30 points on 3 in the past 12 weeks....

The Colts bother me. I know a few colts fans and they’re annoying as hell. They’re a very “under the radar” spoiled fan base. The year of suck for Luck, their games were a ghost town. Some friends that live in Indy (but are transplants) pretty much say the same things. 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel bad because I love Reich and think they are a really good team ... the Pats fans crush them over this stuff. I wonder if they will leave it up if they lose to show they won a playoff game? Will they put up 1-1? I’m sure 2-0 is ready to go but such a jinx. 

Hah, yeah, I was wondering if they'd put up a 1-1 flag too.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

basically....

Bears ripped through the playoffs without breaking a sweat. 

all due respect but, this is nonsense. Tyson was in the GOAT conversation until Buster Douglas came along.

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

all due respect but, this is nonsense. Tyson was in the GOAT conversation until Buster Douglas came along.

The Bears doing it and winning was a heck of a lot less laughable and sad than the Bengals.

Lots of people hated that Bears team, I never got it, i liked their attitude and a great D was the hallmark of 4-5 teams in those years that the NFC made a total mockery of the AFC

Im thinking this team will go to the Superbowl....i think they are the dark horse in the AFC for sure.....but when i think about it as long as they take out the patsies at some point i will be over the moon (moreso than the chargers or kc)!

Edited by JPP

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Yes, ‘GOAT’ as in their Super Bowl Shuffle video is baaaaaaaaaaaaad.  And I don’t mean the ‘good bad’.

Of course it was horrendous, but don’t do one unless you are gonna win it all.

The next season was possibly a better team but McMahon was taken out with a major cheap shot and Flutie proved he wasn’t playoff material in the NFL at the helm.