Colts flying “1-0” flag outside Lucas Oil

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I like the Colts but did they learn nothing after hanging the banner for being an “AFC Finalist” a few years ago? They got killed for that!

i think its more of a statement to the players to let them know its one game at a time and that one loss and the season is over.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly I like it. F the Patriots. This is a team that was #32 in the power rankings and they just beat the heck out of the Texans. Never quit & never bend the knee. Andrew Luck actually sounds confident again in interviews. I'd love to see Frank get a ring as HC he's don a heck of a job.

also having a healthy shoulder makes a lot better as well.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Can Luck win a shootout against Mahomes?  He's had a single 3 TD game since Thanksgiving.

Although there is "Playoff Andy Reid" to consider....

Luck should have ZERO problems going up against that KC defense.

Colts just look like the better all around team by a country mile right now.

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Can Luck win a shootout against Mahomes?  He's had a single 3 TD game since Thanksgiving.

Although there is "Playoff Andy Reid" to consider....

Colts are banged up on defense, may be without both starting safeties. Mitchell is out for sure, Hooker missed practice yesterday not sure of status. They may have a tough time with Kelse. They’ve not been good against TEs this year. But KC defense is bad, so Luck could go off. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They are flying a flag that says “1-0”. They took a ton of ***** a few years ago for their banner about being in the afc champ game. It’s not about the accomplishments - which are great - it’s that teams generally don’t put up banners unless they win the division, conference, or SB. 

thanks. i just don't think it's a big deal and see absolutely nothing wrong with it. it's not like they were displaying a participation trophy or anything.

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly I like it. F the Patriots. This is a team that was #32 in the power rankings and they just beat the heck out of the Texans. Never quit & never bend the knee. Andrew Luck actually sounds confident again in interviews. I'd love to see Frank get a ring as HC he's don a heck of a job.

What does this have to do with the Patriots?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel bad because I love Reich and think they are a really good team ... the Pats fans crush them over this stuff. I wonder if they will leave it up if they lose to show they won a playoff game? Will they put up 1-1? I’m sure 2-0 is ready to go but such a jinx. 

I think Pats fans are going to be crushed when the Colts play in the AFC championship game against the Chargers.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that was a team in the GOAT conversation...

13 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I think Pats fans are going to be crushed when the Colts play in the AFC championship game against the Chargers.

don't say this to your obnoxious Pats fan brother-in-law, i beg you..... until the games are over at least....