Colts flying “1-0” flag outside Lucas Oil

YoloinOhio

I feel bad because I love Reich and think they are a really good team ... the Pats fans crush them over this stuff. I wonder if they will leave it up if they lose to show they won a playoff game? Will they put up 1-1? I’m sure 2-0 is ready to go but such a jinx. 

Honestly I like it. F the Patriots. This is a team that was #32 in the power rankings and they just beat the heck out of the Texans. Never quit & never bend the knee. Andrew Luck actually sounds confident again in interviews. I'd love to see Frank get a ring as HC he's don a heck of a job.

• Like (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Someone needs to keep the boog sugar away from Irsay.  Dear lord this is bad!

(checks to make sure we don’t have our playoff berth banner up yet)

I think we hung a Bengals banner up, instead.

1 minute ago, bigdogtim said:

I for one like it.  The ***Pats DESERVE to be trolled.

How is this trolling the Patriots?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually feel like this IS something the Bills would do 

“We didn’t lose that bad” banner

i think we are much cooler than that. I do think we are getting a little to easy on who is the wall of Fame.  I can’t believe Lee Smith made it!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

“We didn’t lose that bad” banner

i think we are much cooler than that. I do think we are getting a little to easy on who is the wall of Fame.  I can’t believe Lee Smith made it!

He is still playing for the Raiders! I had no idea ... was watching a game and he had a TD. I loved how Marrone would have Watkins block for him on jet sweeps ?

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what am i missing here? they won last week did they not?

They are flying a flag that says “1-0”. They took a ton of ***** a few years ago for their banner about being in the afc champ game. It’s not about the accomplishments - which are great - it’s that teams generally don’t put up banners unless they win the division, conference, or SB. 

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Honestly I like it. F the Patriots. This is a team that was #32 in the power rankings and they just beat the heck out of the Texans. Never quit & never bend the knee. Andrew Luck actually sounds confident again in interviews. I'd love to see Frank get a ring as HC he's don a heck of a job.

Who had the colts 32 in the power rankings this year? lol. That’s just dumb whoever predicted that