ESPN article says Bills would "obviously trade Allen, Edmunds and White for Mahomes

On 1/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Well, considering that Mahomes and Allen weren't even in the same draft and the Bills could not have come even close to completing their pre-draft evaluation work on Allen, it's not an either Mahomes or Allen question straight up, right? The premise/byline of the article becomes somewhat misleading then, no? And what is the point of bashing the Bills on this one when how many other franchises similarly passed on Mahomes before KC? 

because folks in ESPN like to bash weaker teams like Bills...because it is the easiest thing to do...Most of these "intern" writers simply write with a 20/20 hindsight. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, row_33 said:

This was the fifth ranking in games Brady won that I thought they were goners

still well below the last two SB psyche-outs

Brady wasn't that great and threw the game away but the other team is always dumb.

Either way... They win. The rest is noise

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Ok. But he scored enough in my opinion to not be labeled "choke" Mahommes

I didn’t come close to saying Mahomes choked. And he certainly turned it around in the second half. But KC’s offense was a total no show in the first half. It speaks well of Mahomes that he was able to turn it around like he did against a tough NE*** defense. 

13 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Mahomes is better than Brady right now too

Maybe Tom will get him a couple seats to watch the Super Bowl

Yes he is better than Brady right now.

Everyone knows the Super Bowl should be the Chiefs and Saints so really gives a ***** about it. 

Edited by Klaista2k