Sign in to follow this  
buffaloboyinATL

Speculation on Golic and Wingo that Rosen could be traded

On 1/10/2019 at 7:16 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

If this actually happens it proves to me the NFL has gone officially bat feces crazy.  I'm not a big Rosen fan and think the Bills got the right Josh but Arizona was a dumpster fire and to discard Rosen after this season seems insanely premature.  To do it to draft either Haskins or Murray seems to me to be doubling down on crazy.  Now if this were two years from now and the Clemson QB was coming out it might and I emphasize MIGHT be a smart move.  Right now Arizona needs to trade away their #1 pick for as many draft picks as someone is willing to give them.  Paraphrasing what was said in Animal House: "they need the dudes".  

If Kingsbury is convinced Rosen isn't the answer and Murray or Haskins will be great, why not pull the trigger? He who hesitates.....

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If Kingsbury is convinced Rosen isn't the answer and Murray or Haskins will be great, why not pull the trigger? He who hesitates.....

I think it would be a lot easier if the Cards had cleaned house and brought in a new GM too, but they kept their GM (when he’s not in jail) so he may be invested in that pick. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think it would be a lot easier if the Cards had cleaned house and brought in a new GM too, but they kept their GM (when he’s not in jail) so he may be invested in that pick. 

Yeah. Wasn't even aware of their GM situation. Doubt he's willing to admit to such a mistake even if Kingsbury isn't sold. Don't see it happening unless Kingsbury hates Rosen/loves one of the prospects and the owner has stripped the GM of all his power, which would be odd. Then again, we hired a coach and THEN fired the GM, so who knows?