Speculation on Golic and Wingo that Rosen could be traded

My prediction in that they trade Rosen to the Steelers for Antonio Brown and draft Murray #1 overall. The Steelers get Big Ben’s heir apparent and the Cardinals not only get the franchise QB they want, they also get a top 5 receiver without breaking the bank. IF Murray turned out to be the real deal, it would make the Cardinals substantially better this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would anyone trade for Rosen if the team that drafted him and knows him better than anyone thinks he isn't a franchise QB? 

it's not that they don't think he can be one it's they think they can draft another one and get more talent around the new qb by trading rosen. It's possible they can get a first or more

6 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

My prediction in that they trade Rosen to the Steelers for Antonio Brown and draft Murray #1 overall. The Steelers get Big Ben’s heir apparent and the Cardinals not only get the franchise QB they want, they also get a top 5 receiver without breaking the bank. IF Murray turned out to be the real deal, it would make the Cardinals substantially better this year.

Is Murry better than Rudolph to the extent of making that trade? I mean, the Steelers have built their team around BIG Ben. And they're going to insert a 5'10" QB and think their scheme can just remain the same? And then to spend that money for AB's contract to boot? I don't see that happening

If they pick Kyler, they are taking him over Rosen AND Haskins.  Ballsy...

But if they evaluate Haskins or Murray to be better than Rosen, they should absolutely pull the trigger on the move.  And I could see a team like New England / Pittsburgh / New Orleans / Chargers who should/are looking at long term replacement options and aren't likely to be in position to take a guy of Rosen's caliber, even if the shine is off a little bit giving them a 1st and maybe more.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would anyone trade for Rosen if the team that drafted him and knows him better than anyone thinks he isn't a franchise QB? 

Because the Pats** will turn him into a dink and dunk master like they did Brady and he'll be fast tracked for the HOF.

10 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Is Murry better than Rudolph to the extent of making that trade? I mean, the Steelers have built their team around BIG Ben. And they're going to insert a 5'10" QB and think their scheme can just remain the same? And then to spend that money for AB's contract to boot? I don't see that happening

Actually, in this scenario the Steelers would get Rosen, the Cardinals word get Murray and Antonio Brown. Many not normally happen in a vacuum, but the Steelers could consider it since Brown is forcing their hand.