Gregg Williams to Jets as DC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

He’s been on the Rams and Browns seasons.

Not once did I see him as a bag of *****. Just a passionate coach with a powerful personality.

He basically just threatened and screamed at his players.  He treated them like garbage.  Not my type of coach and that’s why he has to move around so much.  He wears people out.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Remember bounty gate? He is a complete tool.

....or remember his airhorn at SJFC practices?.....Donohole's $900 grand/yr subordinating signing as Bflo's HC......should have been banned after Bountygate and relegated to selling paper towels for a similarly named product.....

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

Gregg is the wandering gypsy of the NFL.  He's going to have a 30 year NFL career working for 15 different franchises.

Hence my suggestion he just goes and yells at teens and pensioners as the manager of a Chik-Fill-Uh.  Might last 4 or 5 years before heading to Whopper World.  (Based upon his stories of being ‘in demand’, Whopper World might be more appropriate for starters.)

This move kind of scares me. They got some really nice players over there and I think Gregg could really guide them. Yeah, this isn't a good thing for Buffalo, not in the very slightest. I hope they hire someone else. He will make the Jets competitive. I still like our players and coaches way better but the Jets could be a problem.

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sour grapes...

if he run a bounty program in buffalo they might have beaten his season best 8-8...

why did he wait until nawlins... ??

disapponting 

Should add innovator to his resume.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think Gregg is actually a very good DC

Just a classic great DC/bad HC example.

I know every coach wants to be the head man, but there's no shame in being an elite defensive/offensive coordinator, winning a lot, making a lot of money, and having everyone love the job you do.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, HT02 said:

I don't understand the animosity towards Williams, he hasn't coached in Buffalo in years.

I don't think it has anything to do with his stint with Buffalo..It is more what ugly stuff that he did while at New Orleans that has everyone rooting against him. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/10/2019 at 9:25 AM, HT02 said:

I don't understand the animosity towards Williams, he hasn't coached in Buffalo in years.

He is possibly the worst head coach the Bills ever had and he is a Arrogant POS too.

• Like (+1) 1