Gregg Williams to Jets as DC

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Never mind that...did you get Hue set up in your guest room?  Fry up a double order of wings for him?  ?

He is out back. I bring him water. It’s only 26 degrees and snowing. He’ll be fine. He keeps mumbling about someone taking his stapler... 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/12/2019 at 9:22 AM, Helpmenow said:

The guy bounces like a rubber ball. How many gigs Is this now

He's like a dandelion jack.

You can cut him down and then he'll pop right back.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Something tells me this will not end well for the J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! The team that spells....wtf?

Everyone in the league watches Hard Knocks.  No free agent who has seen Gregg Williams on that show is going to want to play for that jerk.  Might give the Bills an edge in grabbing a defensive free agent.  Buffalo cold and snow or Gregg Williams for your boss?  I'd take the snow...

On 1/11/2019 at 1:42 PM, TheFunPolice said:

I think Gregg is actually a very good DC

Just a classic great DC/bad HC example.

I know every coach wants to be the head man, but there's no shame in being an elite defensive/offensive coordinator, winning a lot, making a lot of money, and having everyone love the job you do.

Certainly he is a fine DC, and yet he continually finds himself looking for work. Why? Because he is a crappy human being who is incredibly hard to work with (both for players and fellow coaches).

He'll always find a job, but he'll never stick around in one place for long because of how toxic he is.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:38 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Gregg will love Henry Anderson, the dude who blindsided Hauschka 

Anderson is a free agent I think, the guy's a beast. Went to Stanford and played alongside Harrison Phillips for a year. Maybe he goes elsewhere.

On 1/10/2019 at 3:06 PM, Jay_Fixit said:

He’s been on the Rams and Browns seasons.

Not once did I see him as a bag of *****. Just a passionate coach with a powerful personality.

I heard the tape telling him to take out a player who just had a concussion and to go after a WR's ACL.  Screw him.

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Jamaal Adams will love playing for him.

Until he inexplicably plays him 50 yards off the LOS. I’ve never seen such egregious misuse of a safety. Jabrill Peppers  has basically been lining up in my backyard for 2 years. 

• Haha (+1) 2

They’re going to be bad on defense next year unless they overhaul a majority of their defensive roster. 

We all know changing from a 4-3 to a 3-4 went here. They’re going from a 3-4 to a 4-3, and I have seen people even question if Adams will even fit in Williams’s scheme. 

Plus, the browns had more talent than the jets and they were not good on defense. 

fp2mv8.jpg