Bills 2018 Season Highlights in 3 minutes

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, roboticus said:

I find it interesting that Lorenzo is featured given the obvious emphasis on the future. Hopefully bodes will for the teams thinking on his status for 2019.

Long time lurker, first time poster, the new rules spurred me to sign up -  hopefully it limits my ability to embarrass myself. 

‘Speaking on behalf of the boys and ourselves, I hope we’ve passed the audition’ -J. Lennon

Welcome aboard! We share your hope!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, roboticus said:

I find it interesting that Lorenzo is featured given the obvious emphasis on the future. Hopefully bodes will for the teams thinking on his status for 2019.

Long time lurker, first time poster, the new rules spurred me to sign up -  hopefully it limits my ability to embarrass myself. 

I noticed that, also....the voice over about young guys over a tackle for loss by Zo.  Hughes also featured. Hope you're correct

5 hours ago, roboticus said:

Welcome! 

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?

Probably a thousand yards lost to drops this season..

This video did not show me a single completion by our QB, and yet it's convinced me that Allen is our guy for a long time. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

You’re a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?

Probably a thousand yards lost to drops this season..

First time seeing this .... this is Oscar worthy ... where do I begin .. covers all the emotions  ... WOW .. where do I buy the soundtrack .. laughed at that ... then cried over the ineptitude of the receivers ... then anger (Benjamin) .. then given hope for the future ... the Josh accuracy % is way off given this band of misfits on this video

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

First time seeing this .... this is Oscar worthy ... where do I begin .. covers all the emotions  ... WOW .. where do I buy the soundtrack .. laughed at that ... then cried over the ineptitude of the receivers ... then anger (Benjamin) .. then given hope for the future ... the Josh accuracy % is way off given this band of misfits on this video

This infamous video doesn’t even address all the drops from Pickpeterman, Derek Anderson or Matt Barkley. We WANT to believe Z. Jones & Foster can be good, but the video clearly shows they’re not trustworthy. Trade for AB, sign a reliable FA & Draft another one. Show the current WR group the door.

14 hours ago, arcane said:

This video did not show me a single completion by our QB, and yet it's convinced me that Allen is our guy for a long time. 

didnt convince me of much. Half were bad drops the other half were questionable placement of passes and putting the WR in position to get killed. wish i hadnt watched this.

• SDS unpinned this topic
2 hours ago, Tcali said:

didnt convince me of much. Half were bad drops the other half were questionable placement of passes and putting the WR in position to get killed. wish i hadnt watched this.

wth are you looking at?? Half? HALF?!?

Because of your post, I wasted 10 minutes scrutinizing every pass to see if you have any merit. 34 passes, 5 PBU’s, 26 DROPS!

Conclusion: you have No merit.

DONT DELAY! Make an optometrist appointment today!

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

wth are you looking at?? Half? HALF?!?

Because of your post, I wasted 10 minutes scrutinizing every pass to see if you have any merit. 34 passes, 5 PBU’s, 26 DROPS!

Conclusion: you have No merit.

DONT DELAY! Make an optometrist appointment today!

I was being generous. there is a lot of subtlety to throwing easily catchable passes. allen was partially at fault in a lot of the drops

6 hours ago, Tcali said:

I was being generous. there is a lot of subtlety to throwing easily catchable passes. allen was partially at fault in a lot of the drops

I won’t argue he has a cannon. Possibly the strongest ever?!? I’m old, but I’ve never seen a man openly challenge himself to throw a football out of an NFL Stadium. The more surprising aspect is his belief he can! We’ve seen him make many throws we HAVE to see the reply of cuz we couldn’t see it originally. But this freakish anomaly is in no way an excuse not catching the ball that hits both hands.

No, the receivers must step up their skills and catch the ball. I don’t want Allen to change anything in his delivery. You can almost hear the whistling of the ball and feel the utter hopelessness defenders endure as they witness this never before seen missle rip through their coverage scheme.

I digress. We disagree.