Dolphins fire Wannstedt

Bills hire Wannstedt

Dolphins fire George Edwards

Bills hire Edwards

--and maybe:

Bills fire (Gregg) Williams

Jets hire Williams

• Haha (+1) 1

Look, I'm serious.  I do pride myself on not being a superficial person.

...but holy mackerel how is anybody with hair on the back of their neck not creeped out by this guy?!

Anyone else waiting for shaggy haired late 70s Donald Sutherland to come out from behind that Jets screen, pointing his finger and wailing while staring at your soul?! 

(Look, if at least either @Royale with Cheese or @3rdand12 get the reference I will be happy.  Everybody else is just pure and satisfying gravy)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

47 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You know what? We could add to this:

Bills fire Gailey

Jets hire Gailey

Dolphins fire Wannstedt

Bills hire Wannstedt

Dolphins fire George Edwards

Bills hire Edwards

--and maybe:

Bills fire (Gregg) Williams

Jets hire Williams

....LOL......

image.png.63e81921fc114fcb59dbd554c2ddb3ff.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

While this isn't the same kind of event, it kind of reminds during a fit of turbulence at OBD when Ralph Wilson, in a press conference, walked up to the mic and made a reference from a movie "If It's Tuesday, It Must Be Belgium."

One moment. One soundbite. One look. Everyone melts down that he's lost his mind and clearly something is wrong and "Oh, my god, he's no longer lucid!!"

Not sure what is going on with Gase, but it's unfortunate how the internet is piling on him. Huge day for him and his family and the Jets, and social media turned it into a joke.

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

While this isn't the same kind of event, it kind of reminds during a fit of turbulence at OBD when Ralph Wilson, in a press conference, walked up to the mic and made a reference from a movie "If It's Tuesday, It Must Be Belgium."

One moment. One soundbite. One look. Everyone melts down that he's lost his mind and clearly something is wrong and "Oh, my god, he's no longer lucid!!"

Not sure what is going on with Gase, but it's unfortunate how the internet is piling on him. Huge day for him and his family and the Jets, and social media turned it into a joke.

Haha my favorite Ralph moments were when he hired Marv to be the GM or whatever fake title that was. He led off with a couple of jokes that nobody understood, it was dead quiet at the presser and then he made some comment about paying Tuesday for a hamburger today. I had no idea what was happening. 

Sorry, but I just can't help doing the happy dance over the Jets hiring Gase.  I never understood the fascination with this guy.  I see no way he gets better in the NY pressure cooker.  I look for modest improvement by the Jets this year, followed by an inevitable crash.