Jets select Adam Gase as HC

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That was a weird press conference today. 

Gase’s eyes bugging out of his head, the Jets making reporters state their name and employer, Chris Johnson whispering at the podium, and the Jets abruptly ending the press conference at the end. 

I also enjoyed Christopher Johnson announcing “there will be no playoff mandate!” 

Joe Benigno’s head just exploded 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I do think Gase is a good offensive coach. I have just never thought he has the right character to be a Head Coach and nothing I have seen or heard in Miami over 3 years has changed my mind. 

Which is exactly why I was glad that the Jest hired him. I honestly believe that they'll be doing this again in three years and Darnold will be be heading into the option year of his contract. Gase is JAG, IMO. I listened to WFAN the day they announced his hiring just to hear the reactions. I expected a pitchfork and torch mentality but, OMG, it was even worse than I had imagined...everyone from the hosts to the callers were completely irate. They make Bills fans look tame and rational by comparison. 

17 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That was a weird press conference today. 

Gase’s eyes bugging out of his head, the Jets making reporters state their name and employer, Chris Johnson whispering at the podium, and the Jets abruptly ending the press conference at the end. 

Well what did you expect them to do

"Sir we found this empty bag of drugs outside the Press Conference room we think Gase might of taken them."

"Which drugs?"

"All of them sir."

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Watching his interview the guy looks squirrelly as hell, has crazy eyes.

5 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Which is exactly why I was glad that the Jest hired him. I honestly believe that they'll be doing this again in three years and Darnold will be be heading into the option year of his contract. Gase is JAG, IMO. I listened to WFAN the day they announced his hiring just to hear the reactions. I expected a pitchfork and torch mentality but, OMG, it was even worse than I had imagined...everyone from the hosts to the callers were completely irate. They make Bills fans look tame and rational by comparison. 

We are :D

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

oFfEnSiVe GeNiUs! 

looks like a young Putin.

12 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Holy *****, I have never seen him not on the sidelines, dude looks out of his mind!!

looks like we are all in agreement lol.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well. He does have a better overall record then McDermott and has beaten the Patriots a few times. 

I just realized that miracle finish in Miami cost the Pats homefield.  I hope they get destroyed at Arrowhead. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

On a serious note, I find it ridiculous that they keep saying it’s “all about Sam”.., has anyone with the Jets, or Gase, even mentioned any other jets player or position throughout this process? 52 other guys.

it's been 50 years of failure since 1968, that's a big embrace of the suck

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

On a serious note, I find it ridiculous that they keep saying it’s “all about Sam”.., has anyone with the Jets, or Gase, even mentioned any other jets player or position throughout this process? 52 other guys.

name one

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

looks like a young Putin.

Not yet:

Related image

• Thank you (+1) 1