Jump to content
YoloinOhio

Jets select Adam Gase as HC

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, blacklabel said:

 

That's his background. He helped Peyton Manning resurrect his career in Denver. That put him on the map and eventually lead to head coaching jobs. 

 

 

What???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, blacklabel said:

 

That's his background. He helped Peyton Manning resurrect his career in Denver. That put him on the map and eventually lead to head coaching jobs. 

 

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

What???

 

:lol: I almost spit my coffee out when I read that.  "Resurrect his career" -- that's gold, Jerry!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, eball said:

 

 

:lol: I almost spit my coffee out when I read that.  "Resurrect his career" -- that's gold, Jerry!

 

better a mediocrity that has talent fall into his lap and win than a genius who loses

 

(for most folk...)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 11:49 AM, BillsFan4 said:

 

He must have done a **** ton of drugs before that press conference the other day because it looks like they still haven’t worn off... 

 

Either that or he kept the party going into the next day. Dude is hard core! lol

Just watched the taco video, absolutely hilarious.  Good luck with that Jets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

 

Social media is not a fan of this hire LOL!

He’s Gase’s whipping boy. Gase is the play caller and Loggains just translates it. This hire doesn’t impact much of anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 8:43 PM, formerlyofCtown said:

We'll see if youre laughing this time next season.

 

Still laughing...LOL.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

 

Stop...LOL. You're killing me. LOL!!!!!!!

?  Im saying I hope Im wrong and youre right and you find that funny.  Do you have anything intelligent to add or have you been hitting the nitrous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

?  Im saying I hope Im wrong and youre right and you find that funny.  Do you have anything intelligent to add or have you been hitting the nitrous.

 

 

GASE.jpeg

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

 

 

GASE.jpeg

 

He can fry ants on the sidewalk from 10 feet away with that

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some guys have to fail at their first shot at HC to figure it out the second time.  My guess is this guy fails yet again.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Some guys have to fail at their first shot at HC to figure it out the second time.  My guess is this guy fails yet again.

Then for the love of all things good and holy, if McDermott implodes, keep Gase away from the Bills’ front office.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

I don’t care how he looks, just get some

wins.

 

Somebody please give the Pats a decent challenge on the division next year!!!!

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Jets should just lease a coach for 24 months and save some money

 

Edited by HOUSE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Jets should just lease a coach for 24 months and save some money

 

 

Not sure the same can’t be said about the Bills

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, row_33 said:

 

Not sure the same can’t be said about the Bills

 

 

The teams with a true franchise QB rarely fire coaches on a regular basis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

The teams with a true franchise QB rarely fire coaches on a regular basis. 

 

Not sure how the same can’t be said about the Bills.

 

 

We may not see a true franchise QB for a further 20 years

 

there is potential in town as I type this...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×