Jets select Adam Gase as HC

YoloinOhio

He looks friggin' nuts. I think he's trying to look "intense/serious" or something but maybe he should've practiced in a mirror because he looks like the kinda guy who lures you into his van with candy and Nintendo and then turns you into a lampshade. 

He might be a good coordinator, he's probably a really good QB coach, but the Dolphins under his leadership were one of the softest teams in the league. There seemed to be no sense of unity or brotherhood among any of the rosters he coached. Those teams would get down by a couple scores and that was it, everyone checked out. I've heard that from day one when he went to Miami there was constant discord in the locker room and he could never get a handle on things. I feel like the Jets rolled with him because of what he might be able to do with Darnold. But if he can't successfully lead the entire team it'll never matter.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Flip Johnson said:

And now they are closing a deal with Gregg Williams as their DC. So there will be two super normal people running the Jets.

$10,000 for a cheap shot causing the tear of Allen's knee ligaments