Jets select Adam Gase as HC

YoloinOhio

I mentioned the one item in another thread that convinces me Gase will ultimately fail.  After being head coach of the Dolphins for two years he dicidede it was time to change the culture.  Sean McDermott set out to change the culture the day he arrived in Buffalo.  He did that because the culture he wanted to achieve for the team was ingrained in him.  For Gase, culture was a tool to achieve a goal.  For McDermott the culture reflects who he is.  The result is McDEermott comes across to his players as completely genuine.  Gase comes off as something of a fake IMO.  Players will respond to someone they see as genuine, while they are more inclined to give up on a fake.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I dont think its as good as you think. Gase is not as bad of a coach as you think.  We were looking at a QB bust for NY and now he may get rescued.  

Jets fans ate idiots as are Dolphins fans and the majority of Pats fans.

LOL...Funniest comment I've read all day.

34 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Gase is a good coach 

Agreed. I think he had a couple decent seasons with the fish. He knows the AFC east as well. I don’t think he will be a push over, like a lot of the posters on this thread are implying. 

Just now, Idandria said:

Agreed. I think he had a couple decent seasons with the fish. He knows the AFC east as well. I don’t think he will be a push over, like a lot of the posters on this thread are implying. 

I don’t think he’s a pushover per se. He’s won some games. I just don’t think he’s “good” and his arrogance is a problem with players.

• Like (+1) 1