Jets select Adam Gase as HC

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

This is good for the Bills :D

Jets fans not happy...

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/adam-gase-new-hc.91802/

I dont think its as good as you think. Gase is not as bad of a coach as you think.  We were looking at a QB bust for NY and now he may get rescued.  

Jets fans ate idiots as are Dolphins fans and the majority of Pats fans.

Just now, Ramza86 said:

I live in Miami....he did a lot with a whole lot of nothing. 

Most of the people down here dont realize it...but he did a good job....

Now in terms of being a leader of men? Thats another story....

The players had the talent they just had poor character and that is on the GM

Just now, formerlyofCtown said:

I dont think its as good as you think. Gase is not as bad of a coach as you think.  We were looking at a QB bust for NY and now he may get rescued.  

Jets fans ate idiots as are Dolphins fans and the majority of Pats fans.

I never have looked at Darnold as a bust.

i think gase is best fit as an OC/qb coach. His players seemed to loathe him and he liked to fake the “process” and never took accountability 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think it’s good for us so far. A lot may depend on who is running the defense. 

I think Gase is quite talented as a coordinator the dolphins ran a decent offense with limited talent. I think it was a smart move for him. Young quarterback with potential and tons of cap space and youngish talent. Surprised he got the job. 

And too funny reading the Jets board they think Peyton is coming to coach quarterbacks hahahaha.. 

That guy could be a head coach or GM tomorrow and he’s gonna settle for a quarterbacks coach under Adam Gase ???

Edited by Rc2catch

6 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I live in Miami....he did a lot with a whole lot of nothing. 

Most of the people down here dont realize it...but he did a good job....

Now in terms of being a leader of men? Thats another story....

I live in orlando and my friends who Are phin fans blame him for tannehill- though i have never asked if they mean it as he should have jettison him years ago. Interesting what different people see.

I think the NYJ priority was to bring in someone they felt would help develop Darnold. 

Before he went to Miami, Gase had an excellent rep as a guy you wanted working with your QB. 

Sometimes you do do better with your 2nd chance. Time will tell if he does. 

I really thought Mike McCarthy would end up in NY though. I thought they’d go with a more experienced veteran HC. 

Really, the guy I thought they should have went after is Dabo Swinney.

IMO they need a guy that can come in and truly build a better culture in that building and I think that’s something Swinney excels at. 

Gase talks about bout building a culture a lot, but wasn’t able to accomplish it in Miami. Not really sure where the fault lies with that. Miami seems like a mess from ownership on down. The Jets seem somewhat similar in that regard, though think it has definitely been better with Chris Johnson than it was with Woody... 

• Like (+1) 1