Updated: Flores new Phins HC

Reed83HOF

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

DC of Cowboys. Has been super impressive. He used to be DC in Seattle. He’s a young, energetic, bright guy who I think will be an awesome leader. 

huh, i thought Rod Marinelli was the DC in Dallas.

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

huh, i thought Rod Marinelli was the DC in Dallas.

My fault, he’s the DB coach of the Cowboys. Marinelli is DC. Richard has some co-DC responsibilities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/The-Kris-Richard-visits-a-pot-of-coffee-and-how-the-Cowboys-are-plotting-to-keep-him-127458643/Amp/

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

i believe he was also the passing game coordinator and occasionally called the defensive plays.

with that said.... ***** the Phish.

50 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s a good hire for Miami. I was hoping for worse. 

My sentiments exactly.

Interesting to see if they tear it down and try to tank for Tua.........they are in a lot worse personnel shape than the team McDermott inherited.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

If the Cowboys falter this weekend, and Garrett has one of his classical mistakes/stands there with no answer, I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get the boot and Richard be given that job.

That was actually insinuated in the link I posted ... the cowboys think a lot of him 

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I've never seen Alex Marvez be wrong about anything NFL-related.

Many, many years ago, I engaged in a brief E-mail conversation with him after he had Takeo leaving the Bengals for the Dolphins. He was very cool about it all.