Just got a stadium survey from the Bills

to me....this was mostly about testing the maximum revenue this market will bare

will you pay for a personal seat license

will you buy luxury suite or club seats

will you pay $2,000 / yr per ticket (currently $1,000) for lower bowl

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Does the survey ask where you live?

Yes.  I answered 1 Milking Shed Way, but not sure that's the correct address...

(actually it asked what state I lived in)

3 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

How about posting the substance of the survey itself?

That would be interesting for those who haven't received it.

My only real opinion about any of it is that a new stadium, should one be built, MUST be in downtown Buffalo.

It would do wonders for the area.

2 hours ago, youngjebrey said:

Just took it. I hope everyone did their civic duty and voted to keep the stadium (whether new or renovated) in orchard park ?

Residing in Amherst, I was very tempted to select "move it North of Buffalo", but I did select OP...

2 hours ago, Homey D. Clown said:

In my opinion, PSLs are a scam.  it's just a license to allow you to buy season tickets.  We don't need a license now, so if anyone is getting this survey, I'd comment against them.

It can be a scam, but it's also a way of taxing people who will use a facility to pay for said facility. Seems kind of fair, no?  Really you are lending money to the Pegulas to finance construction. Would be nice if they eventually refunded the money. But stadiums are expensive, and if you don't want tax money paying for all of it (will definitely be a part of it) then those who will use the facility have to chip in.

3 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

It was a very interesting survey.  I am concerned that the Buffalo market will not support PSLs.  A stadium renovation would be the only way to avoid PSLs. 

Don't bet on it.  Renovation will still cost 50-70% of new construction.

8 minutes ago, ricojes said:

Residing in Amherst, I was very tempted to select "move it North of Buffalo", but I did select OP...

I live in NH. I chose downtown with a roof. (Sorry, Hammer.)  I hit 60 and don't want to freeze my saggy nuts anymore.

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It can be a scam, but it's also a way of taxing people who will use a facility to pay for said facility. Seems kind of fair, no?  Really you are lending money to the Pegulas to finance construction. Would be nice if they eventually refunded the money. But stadiums are expensive, and if you don't want tax money paying for all of it (will definitely be a part of it) then those who will use the facility have to chip in.

Don't bet on it.  Renovation will still cost 50-70% of new construction.

I live in NH. I chose downtown with a roof. (Sorry, Hammer.)  I hit 60 and don't want to freeze my saggy nuts anymore.

I hope your tax dollars pay for it! Wear some underwear so your not dragging.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd be all for a retro fit of the current stadium. The tailgating alone is worth keeping the stadium where it is. Plus a retrofit would probably be the cheaper option. Engineer it so you could put a retractable dome on it. Make it usable year round 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Got the survey I’m guessing because I had season tickets during the Jauron era (awesome years!).

Haven’t been to a home game in like 5 years tho. 

Do they really want want my opinion? 

I've never lived in Buffalo and never owned seasons. I still completed the survey.

• Awesome! (+1) 1