Just got a stadium survey from the Bills

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Thats my opinion. No fortune 500 companies here, I don't see it, unless it was done very economically.

They asked what "region" you were from and had a couple options

At best it’s a major generalization, but there is an untapped market for seats in a climate controlled environment. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Leave the stadium as is!

(that's my feedback)

This will not happen 

29 minutes ago, runner68 said:

This smells of an orginization that has basically already made a decision in what they’re going to do, but it’s trying to find ways to give a false sense of fan involvement. 

Thats not not a bad thing honestly. Their business, their decision, as long as government money isn’t involved. 

I’d be surprised if a decision has already been made, they may be trying to get a feel of how many “ new” season ticket buyers they would have to gain at the newer more expensive prices in a modern facility with amenities. Some of the current customers will be priced out of a new facility and others may downgrade to less expensive seating. Some may decide they cannot afford the best seats and drop their tickets. This type of data would be critical if they decide to go new. A new stadium with zero government $$ probably wouldn’t happen in Buffalo, though it has been done elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, runner68 said:

Was this sent to season ticket holders only? 

No, I received one as well...not a season ticket holder

45 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Does the survey ask where you live?

Yes, I live and California and got the survey. 

I filled out the survey. I think it took you down different directions depending how you answer the questions. I didn't know how serious they were regarding completely renovating The Ralph. I believe they may be rethinking the whole new stadium thing. A lot of questions about how much you'd be willing to spend...if ... this/that. Definitely no to any PSL. I also felt it was a feeler for potential season ticket buyers. I expect to get another email soon informing me of season ticket offers. 

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Just took it as well. To me, maybe slightly “felt” more slanted towards major renovation. 

I agree, did seem slanted toward major renovations that could incorporate many of the other questions. 

Personally, as an out of town fan, I'd be more inclined to buy season tickets if I didn't have to worry about the weather for late-season (or even very rainy early season) games.  Plus, the biggest home-field advantage we have is our fans, and a dome amplifies the sound.    I was hoping for more questions about a dome/retractable roof. 

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Very smart. With the candian dollar weak ( $1.33 = $1.00 US) any talk of hotels being filled after a game at a downtown stadium is hogwash.  With improvements at the peace bridge, Rep Brian Higgins said crossing time will be cut in half when current improvements are complete. One thing to considered parking now is in a centralized area. Easy to police. Orchard Park has a low crime rate. Buffalo parking scattered all over the place. Buffalo crime rate now, not so low. The rail line in Buffalo is only 4 miles. 

I think that OP has to be the odds on favorite right now.  Most of the infrastructure is in place for a new stadium if they so choose.  A re-fab will be a matter of how many dollars they want to spend on that if that is the direction they want to go.

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

of most interest:

• Roof was mentioned only once.
  • Location options for a new stadium: North, South, East of Buffalo, Downtown, or current location
  • % increase willing to pay for a new, state-of-the-art stadium
  • Possibility that lower level sideline seats could become "club" level
  • Interest level in a new, membership-only pre/post game gathering spot that includes food, non-alcoholic beverage

0.000001%