Just got a stadium survey from the Bills

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

So how do PSL's work? The surver talked ab out financing them over time.

So would it be like buying season tickets for 1 seat and spread the payment over so many years?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_seat_license

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

8 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Just took it as well. To me, maybe slightly “felt” more slanted towards major renovation. 

I agree. They realize that buffalo can't support the higher prices and PSLs of a new stadium unless NY pays a big %

13 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Just took it as well. To me, maybe slightly “felt” more slanted towards major renovation. 

I don't know about that. They specifically asked how much more you'd pay for a brand new stadium right after that.  I think this survey was where it needed to be. How much will people pay for new vs upgrading slightly the sidelines sections.

This will be interesting to see people reactions.

11 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I was hoping they would expand about new stadium location. I would love it to be downtown Buffalo but wanted to stress about parking and accessibility so I ended up just saying to keep it in OP

Very smart. With the candian dollar weak ( $1.33 = $1.00 US) any talk of hotels being filled after a game at a downtown stadium is hogwash.  With improvements at the peace bridge, Rep Brian Higgins said crossing time will be cut in half when current improvements are complete. One thing to considered parking now is in a centralized area. Easy to police. Orchard Park has a low crime rate. Buffalo parking scattered all over the place. Buffalo crime rate now, not so low. The rail line in Buffalo is only 4 miles. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, runner68 said:

Was this sent to season ticket holders only? 

Probably anybody who has an Account Manager account with them.  The one I answered came to my work email, which is not hooked to my season ticket account (that I know of).

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This smells of an orginization that has basically already made a decision in what they’re going to do, but it’s trying to find ways to give a false sense of fan involvement. 

Thats not not a bad thing honestly. Their business, their decision, as long as government money isn’t involved. 

42 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

So how do PSL's work? The surver talked ab out financing them over time.

So would it be like buying season tickets for 1 seat and spread the payment over so many years?

If they do it like the Rams are doing it, you actually get every cent of your money back in X amount of years.

Other PSL's may as well be explained as "paying for the right to pay for a seat."

So just because you buy a PSL, doesn't mean you have actual tickets.

46 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I was hoping they would expand about new stadium location. I would love it to be downtown Buffalo but wanted to stress about parking and accessibility so I ended up just saying to keep it in OP

I chose Downtown but also selected very important the ability to park and tailgate.

I also selected a retractable or permanent roof as strongly opposed to.

Edited by bdutton

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

This is not true

Thats my opinion. No fortune 500 companies here, I don't see it, unless it was done very economically.

3 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

Does the survey ask where you live?

They asked what "region" you were from and had a couple options