Just got a stadium survey from the Bills

The Buffalo Bills have retained CAA ICON, an internationally recognized sports management consulting firm, to evaluate stadium options for the team. The survey will focus both on a renovation of New Era Field and also the potential development of a new stadium.

As a valued member of the community, you are invited, and encouraged, to participate in a survey regarding the potential project. The survey is intended to help us understand your opinion of, and potential interest in, the project.

Please note that we are not trying to sell you anything and that your responses are confidential. Thank you in advance for completing this survey - your participation is important as we further evaluate this opportunity.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Interesting.

Questions about tailgating, PSL's, different types of seating options, social areas, location, what we might be willing to pay for each amenity.

of most interest:

• Roof was mentioned only once.
  • Location options for a new stadium: North, South, East of Buffalo, Downtown, or current location
  • % increase willing to pay for a new, state-of-the-art stadium
  • Possibility that lower level sideline seats could become "club" level
  • Interest level in a new, membership-only pre/post game gathering spot that includes food, non-alcoholic beverage

16 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Very interesting survey. Unfortunately, no questions about the train.

it really was.  seem like they want to know if you're willing to pay, and what you're willing to pay for.

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

Just filled it out myself. Wondering what you guys up there in buffalo prefer. Renovating or a downtown stadium? 

I was hoping they would expand about new stadium location. I would love it to be downtown Buffalo but wanted to stress about parking and accessibility so I ended up just saying to keep it in OP

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

So how do PSL's work? The surver talked ab out financing them over time.

So would it be like buying season tickets for 1 seat and spread the payment over so many years?

Essentially you’re paying for the right to that seat. Separate to your season ticket price.

• Like (+1) 1