If The Bills Win The Super Bowl Who Do You Want To Beat?

corta765

This is a harder question to answer than I thought. Here’s my order:

1. Dallas - because you know the stigma that would come with the game, especially after all this time. Gotta take one of those back... plus it’s the damn Cowboys.

2. New York - Hit a field goal and seal the game with the shot heard round the world. Haus$ gets a statue in Buffalo and the key to the city. On a more serious note: I’m married to a Giants fan and most of my friends are sadly giants fans too. This is the one I probably want more on a personal level just to stick it to them, but I have respect for the Giants after stopping Brady twice.

3. Minnesota - Only other team to dance 4 times and lose. I know it’s cruel, but I’d love to finally get that W against them. Each team would be clawing away at each other and to earn it like that would be very nice.

4. Los Angeles - The Rams are probably the best coached and most talented team in the NFL. To beat them is to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you had either a better team or better plan of attack.

If the Bills win the Super Bowl I probably won't be in the mood to beat anyone, but if I had to choose any random Pats***** fan would do.

14 hours ago, corta765 said:

Super Bowl: If it for revenge then the Bills beat Dallas 43-9 exorcising their demons against this bunch. If it is on who would be a fun matchup the 49ers would most likely be my pick given how close it almost happened in the past and I think both fan bases could have fun with the game when the Bills win 24-13. Lions or Vikings just feels cruel to beat a long suffering bunch like ourselves and if we lost to either I probably would feel worse knowing someone else has left the basement.

Hopefully it's not the Lions.  I'd prefer an actual Super Bowl win instead of an imaginary one.  The idea of Detroit winning a playoff game, let alone making it to the Super Bowl, is pure fantasy.

Wild Card: Bye

Divisional: Home game against the Patriots*****; Brady get's Allen Hurns'd by Tremaine Edmunds in a blowout on the last play of the game while putting in a Petermanesque performance.

Conference:  Home game against the Chiefs just so Allen can out-duel Mahomes and put the haters to bed.

Super Bowl LIV Saints, so I can talk my wife into buying tickets and heading to Miami for the game; and so I can rub her nose in it when they lose... on second thought, anyone but the Saints.  That just seems like a lifetime of ill will that I don't need, especially since I can be a bit of an ####### and I won't be able to stop myself from rubbing her nose in it for eternity when the Bills win.  Instead LA Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, or Chicago Bears just so we can thump our chests about who has the better young QB.

Edited by transient

18 hours ago, MJS said:

Well, ideally the Pats suck and miss the playoffs after getting blown out twice in the regular season by the Bills. So no, my ideal path through the playoffs would not include the Pats, because in my ideal path the Pats are picking top 10 in the draft.

I'd like to see it go down like this:

-Wild Card: Bye

-Divisional Round: Bills vs Jets (Allen vs Darnold). Bills win 34-17.

-Conference Championship: Bills vs Colts. Bills win 24-21.

-Superbowl: Bills vs Giants. Bills win 31-17.

Never thought about it until you said this.  But now, If I cant win the SB, I'd be really happy if Frank Reich got one.  

I would never root for any team to win, but I could probably root for a guy.

9 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

2. New York - Hit a field goal and seal the game with the shot heard round the world. Haus$ gets a statue in Buffalo and the key to the city. On a more serious note: I’m married to a Giants fan and most of my friends are sadly giants fans too. This is the one I probably want more on a personal level just to stick it to them, but I have respect for the Giants after stopping Brady twice.

After the first Giants win over Brady espeically because it stopped their undefeated season any hatred from the SB loss dissipated given how much I hated NE. By the second win they kinda had my respect just for being a well run org and would pull for them a little in the playoffs.

13 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, I don’t want it to be a close game. I want a complete blowout.

A game like the 51-3 Raiders game. Remember the feeling the whole second half knowing we were going to our first Super a Bowl?

Imagine celebrating the whole second half of the game........knowing the Lombardi is ours.

That win inflated Bills egos and was a major reason the Giants completely outcoached and outplayed the Bills