If The Bills Win The Super Bowl Who Do You Want To Beat?

corta765

23 hours ago, Talley56 said:

I like the OP scenario with maybe one change, winning at Pittsburgh in the divisional round and then getting NE at home and beating them in the championship game (could happen if we are the #3 seed, NE #5 and Pitt #2.)  I just think it would be so much more meaningful to have the championship game in Buffalo.  And I agree beating Dallas in the SB would be best.  2

losses in the SB in the 90s plus the Stars beating the Sabres in the Stanley Cup.  Buffalo is due for a win over Dallas.

Agree completely with the last 2 sentences.  Buffalo needs to exorcise that demon. 

On 1/10/2019 at 9:11 AM, row_33 said:

That win inflated Bills egos and was a major reason the Giants completely outcoached and outplayed the Bills

Out-cheated, too: Bellicheat having his players fake injuries to slow the no-huddle.

I would want the Bills to beat the Jersey Giants in some heart-breaking fashion that causes their annoying fans to forever abandon the "Wide Right" jab.

Bills would have been totally massacred as visitors in both games yesterday, with the home teams rested, ready and out for blood

so much Bills improvement required, but a single step is where they have to start