If The Bills Win The Super Bowl Who Do You Want To Beat?

corta765

6 hours ago, corta765 said:

If the Bills were to win the Super Bowl who would be your favorite opponents to beat along the way. For some people this may be who they hate the most, for others it may be who may be the most compelling matchup.

For me it would look like this:

Divisional Round: Host the Patriots at home and beat them on a last minute drive which absolutely guts their heart. Blowing out a team is fun but the pain is always worse when it is close. I want to drive that dagger of defeat in their hearts.

Conference Title: Go to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers 30-10. The Steelers are the most annoying obnoxious fanbase out there. I would love to beat them in their place to win the title.

Super Bowl: If it for revenge then the Bills beat Dallas 43-9 exorcising their demons against this bunch. If it is on who would be a fun matchup the 49ers would most likely be my pick given how close it almost happened in the past and I think both fan bases could have fun with the game when the Bills win 24-13. Lions or Vikings just feels cruel to beat a long suffering bunch like ourselves and if we lost to either I probably would feel worse knowing someone else has left the basement.

How about you?

Sounds about right...

I don't care who it is but I prefer a low profile team.  The lower the profile, the lower the price of Super Bowl tickets.  A team like Dallas drives up the prices. I went to the Bills 4 losses & as long as I'm physically capable of going, I want to be there for the win.  

I think you're spot on. 

Patriots and Steelers "fans" have never suffered. 

They are use to showing up on Sunday's and just be rewarded with constant winning. 

So agree, take out the Steelers and Patriots, and in the NFC the hatred has to be for the Cowboys. 

Beating them 52-17 would be a sight to see. 

I honestly wouldn't care who the opponents would be in the playoffs or the superbowl.  It would just be great to win one.  However, if I could choose I would choose to beat the Cowboys... my wife and her whole side of the family are cowboy fans and I'm living in Texas... just to shut them up

Bills are down to the cowboys by one or two points with 8 seconds left and win it on a 47 yard fg. 

At the parade in Buffalo they bring kelly, Reed, Thomas etc. onto the stage and let them hold the Lombardi trophy. Then Norwood walks up and gets a cheer from the crowd. 

It would make more sense for them to beat the Giants in this fashion but I don't actually hate them, whereas I still despise the Cowboys. 

Yeah, I don’t want it to be a close game. I want a complete blowout.

A game like the 51-3 Raiders game. Remember the feeling the whole second half knowing we were going to our first Super a Bowl?

Imagine celebrating the whole second half of the game........knowing the Lombardi is ours.