If The Bills Win The Super Bowl Who Do You Want To Beat?

corta765

1 hour ago, sir andrew said:

Great Thread. 

I would echo the OP's order of things. 

Wild Card - Steelers at home and win big.  - Can't stand the Steeler fanbase.

Divisional - Close win at home in a back and forth game with the Browns.  Just because it would be cool seeing both the Bills and Browns being relevant for a change.

AFC Title Game - Massive Blowout win against the Cheats at Foxboro.  Brady and Belichick get hurt when Brady gets shoved into Belichick trying to run for the sideline to stop the clock.  Both call it quits and retire. 

Super Bowl - No question: Dallas.  Massive win 52-17.  Jerry takes the Cowboys franchise public that year to test the economic waters only to be canned by the board of directors after the defeat. 

JMHO  - Not cynical or anything. ?

Not sure this is possible under current rules. Hosting the Steelers in the Wild Card means we won the division, so there'd be no way to play in NE. 

25 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I'd like to beat the Patriots at home in the Conference title game.

Then for the Super Bowl I'd have the Bills beat the Giants on the foot of Steven Hauschka, nailing a 50+ yard FG straight down the middle to close the game.

It can be a clip forever played next to "wide right," with accompanying videos of all our players & fans jumping for joy celebrating instead of falling to the ground or hanging their heads in misery.

***BONUS*** 

If we could somehow beat the Titans on some jank gimmick play in the last seconds to eliminate them from the playoffs, that'd be a great feeling too (though it couldn't happen in my above scenario).

See my post to get an idea of the bonus..

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

If the Bills were to win the Super Bowl who would be your favorite opponents to beat along the way. For some people this may be who they hate the most, for others it may be who may be the most compelling matchup.

For me it would look like this:

Divisional Round: Host the Patriots at home and beat them on a last minute drive which absolutely guts their heart. Blowing out a team is fun but the pain is always worse when it is close. I want to drive that dagger of defeat in their hearts.

Conference Title: Go to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers 30-10. The Steelers are the most annoying obnoxious fanbase out there. I would love to beat them in their place to win the title.

Super Bowl: If it for revenge then the Bills beat Dallas 43-9 exorcising their demons against this bunch. If it is on who would be a fun matchup the 49ers would most likely be my pick given how close it almost happened in the past and I think both fan bases could have fun with the game when the Bills win 24-13. Lions or Vikings just feels cruel to beat a long suffering bunch like ourselves and if we lost to either I probably would feel worse knowing someone else has left the basement.

How about you?

also don't really care, as long as they win.  

Pats*** in AFC Championship game. 

Cowboys or Redskins or Giants in SB.   Then proceed to beat the others in consecutive years. 

And OP, change the title to "When" the Bills win the SB!!

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

Arizona Cardinals. Bills win 35-0 and Josh Rosen throws 4 picks and Josh Allen throws 4 TDS. Ending the discussion once and for all.

after beating Cleveland and NYJ's in Playoffs?!?!

Week 17 Bills host the Dolphins. Whoever wins gets into the playoffs. In a snow storm the Bills win to advance to wildcard playoffs. 

Wildcard round Bills Travel to Tennessee and beat the Titans 

Divisional round Bills Travel to Pttsburgh and win 

AFC Championship Bills travel to Foxbourough and win

Superbowl played in Tampa, Bills go back to where the 4 super bowl run started and beat the Cowboys 42-3! 

It just so happens that the 2020 Superbowl is in Tampa! 

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Cowboys

This is the first team that came to mind.

Wouldn't mind avenging XXV by beating the Giants as well, as they stole the 1 Superbowl victory we should have had, for sure.

I never had hard feelings against the Redskins; they were straight up a better team in 1992 and they whipped us.

Years ago, I would have said "Miami" but that rivalry is so dead now it doesn't matter and I really don't have hard feelings against Miami anymore.  Both organizations have been so bad, for so long, there's just nothing there anymore.

I really don't care, but I'd like to be an underdog in each game and destroy the favorite in each game.  OK - I have to admit, I'd love to beat Brady's Patriots in my favorite-crushing dream scenario.  And to have it all universally considered as the undeniable greatest SB run in league history.  (That way whenever NFL Network does the Top Ten Shows - we'll always be at #1.)  :beer:

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up