Anyone else nervous....

USMCBillsFan

I for one am a little nervous. I don't know if it's anticipation, hope, or what but I'm getting butterflies already and it's only Wednesday. I think I'd be even more nervous if I was going to the game but I just pray we play well this year and avoid major injuries to starters.

GO BILLS!!

I for one am a little nervous. I don't know if it's anticipation, hope, or what but I'm getting butterflies already and it's only Wednesday. I think I'd be even more nervous if I was going to the game but I just pray we play well this year and avoid major injuries to starters.

GO BILLS!!

21589[/snapback]

Girly man!

Just kidding. Let me smack myself in the head for you. ;) OK, much better now! The anticipation is killing me. Can the D be as good as last year? Can the offense improve? Will Clements stay away from option passes inside the red zone? Hell yes, I'm ~nervous~

GO BILLS!!

21589[/snapback]

I've been peeing a lot. I do even more of that while I'm watching a game. Thank God for my Tivos (3 of them)!

Stadium Pal

you really should consider getting a Stadium Pal...

Stadium Pal

21848[/snapback]

That's a great idea. Kind of like the trucker's toilet that Burt Reynolds wore in that movie "Semi-Tough". He was in a boring seminar and then you heard the tinkling of the fluid against the metal can he had strapped to his leg. Then they just showed him with a smile of relief. You know the smile. We all know the smile.

I think I'll stick with the pause button on my Tivo, however.

;)