2019 Movies You're Most Excited About?

Halloween Land

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I don't know, Godzilla's popularity world wide Is off the charts

No doubt it will make money. How did the last one do? I remember X-men Days Of Future Past came out at the same time. I’m more of a Godzilla fan than an X-men fan, but DOFP blew it away and I think it did better.

34 minutes ago, Rico said:

No doubt it will make money. How did the last one do? I remember X-men Days Of Future Past came out at the same time. I’m more of a Godzilla fan than an X-men fan, but DOFP blew it away and I think it did better.

I don't think Godzilla 2014 did well, as we got to see Godzilla for all of 5 minutes in a two hour movie.

I couldn't tell you though how the movie did at the box office.

12 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Too bad but I always see Ted Logan whenever I watch a Keanu Reeves movie.

Maybe we can eventually get Alex Winter as the villain in one of these Wick movies.

Now that "Avengers: Endgame" has been released, for the rest of the year.....

"Star Wars Episode IX"

"Godzilla: King of the Monsters"

"Toy Story 4"

"Spider-Man: Far From Home"

"Once Upon A Time In Hollywood"

"Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark"

"The Current War"

"It: Chapter Two"

"Midway"

"Ford v Ferrari"

"Knives Out"

"1917"

On 5/1/2019 at 8:54 PM, Boca BIlls said:

My husband informed me last night we are going to see this.

The first one I liked, the second one was "meh".  I'm not enthused about seeing the third... I mean it is gonna be a super logical "John Wick vs the World". His house (that had no bulletproof glass or cameras anywhere) is burned down, he killed someone on the Continental ground, so no sanctuary (except he has a marker, soooo),  he's got a $14M bounty on his head so everyone wants to claim it (as indicated by all the phone ringing as he was running from Winston everyone is an assassin) ... I simply expect more video-game shoot 'em ups like in the Catacombs... Can you tell I didn't care for the second one? ? 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

I just bought two tickets to the advanced screening of Rocketman. I really liked the original. Interested to see the reboot. They're making some slight changes to the script for the reboot though. Instead of being about a clumsy astronaut named Fred Z. Randall, it's about a piano player named Elton something. 

For real though, I just saw Elton live in December, so I'm really excited for this movie. 

• 1 month later...

2019 Movies You're Most Excited About?

This one! Mmmmm Dwayne Johnson. ? ?   And it looks funny too! (My guess is Spencer is the Nick Jonas character this time,  although I do not know what happened to Bethany.)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

Terminator: Dark Fate

I used to have a high stress job with long hours and would sometimes go to a nearby $1 cinema at 10 pm to unwind and see whatever happened to be showing.  Walked in one night and saw the original Terminator and was blown away by how good it was even though I had never heard of it.

Some of the sequels since then have been so-so, but James Cameron is involved with this one, so I'm hopeful.

• Like (+1) 1