WR for this offense do you prefer the Bills target size or speed?

It doesn't make a difference to me as long as they are a true play maker. I'm looking for a WR that can make contested catches, create problems and be open even when he is not. 

How he goes about doing that is not important IMO. Size, speed, route running, whatever. Just get me someone in here that can win against 1v1 coverage consistently. 

To me, there is little difference between having a potential player like AJ Green vs Tyrek Hill....vastly different skill sets, yet both a threat at all times. However, the pieces you choose to supplement your number one talent with is probably more reliant on a particular measureable, whether it is speed or size, based on what your true one offers. Jmo

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'd think you'd like at least one WR/TE that is a reliable target even when not open.

Definitely need the speed as Foster was able to generate pressure on defense as year progressed.

The big guy/ big target didn't do much for the Bills last year and the offense appears to have gotten better after Holmes/ KB were released.

Dabol looks like he was able to put WRs in position to make plays, but need WRs that can catch balls and make plays.

Big, tall, slower/ shorter, faster is less important than getting open and making plays.

I would like to see a few WOW plays from these guys, something I seldom saw this last year.

• Like (+1) 2

I like wide receivers who can catch.

I'm sure that sounds obvious and silly.  But honestly, I'm tired of watching balls bounce of the hands and shoulders of our wide-open receivers.  Meanwhile, guys on the other teams make incredible leaping finger-tip grabs and drag their toes in bounds, while draped in coverage.

Their method for getting open - speed, size, route running - doesn't really matter to me.

Just make the catch when it comes your way.

If I had to pattern my receiving corps after another team, it would be Seattle. 

They aren't "big names" by any means.  But those guys are always making amazing catches.

• Like (+1) 2