A Question for Bills fans?

On 1/9/2019 at 1:49 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Are the Packers one of your least favorite teams outside of your conference?

not at all

i feel like GB is the more successful NFC cousin of the Bills, but not a fan of Rogers

On 1/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I ask because of Rodgers. He seems like his attitude has gone sour and people dislike the Pack because of it.

yup, he comes off as an @ss, but so did the last coach, but the Pack is far bigger than Aaron Rogers

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 12:49 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

I didn't, but now that you ask, yes.  Yes, I hate the Packers.  I f@#$ing hate those cheese eating mother f@#$ers and anyone who supports them can get @#$ and start getting @#$%ing busy on my @#$%^ing @#%^ man!!!

The Packers are easily my favorite team out of ones having significant success in the league (meaning winning more than 5 Super Bowls).  I mean back in the SuperBowl 8 years ago it was so much easier to root for them vs the Steelers.  It’s a team I definitely don’t mind.   I may prefer the Lions over them though if they play in the NFC title game only because the Lions haven’t won anything ever 

If the Bills were sold and moved Packers would be my team.

A coworker asked me that question and when I responded he told me "You were born in Chicago, you should return to the Bears!"

My response was "Only thing that Chicago (Cook County) ever did for me was give me a scar on forehead from falling out a 2nd floor window as a child."

5 minutes ago, JK Fan said:

After visiting Lambeau, it impressed me so much that the Pack have become my favourite NFC team.  I remain a rabid Bills fan and the fan of any team playing the Patriots.

That seems to be the general consensus amongst all Bills fans who made the trek to Lambeau this past season.  What an awesome time that was!  Bucket list item fulfilled!

Edited by BillsPride12
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agree on the commercials, Annoying.  But I assume that's not on Rodgers other than the fact of signing to do them.

Also Rodgers isn't really annoying in the commercials. It's the "intentionally" annoying guy who's supposed to be funny but is actually just annoying.

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Agree on the commercials, Annoying.  But I assume that's not on Rodgers other than the fact of signing to do them.

Yea, i don't fault the guy at all.  And now that they don't have Clay Matthews they're slightly more stomachable.  It was overkill having both of them all the time, I thought.

maybe it would've been more correct to say i get annoyed seeing Rogers all the time because of the commercials instead of "Rogers is annoying"

Edited by That_Guy

On 1/9/2019 at 1:49 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Nope, have always equated the Green Bay/Milwaukee area as being similar fans, a similar type of hard-working, people as in WNY and so I actually find myself semi-interested in how GB does (except when playing Buffalo).  For me, I have a much greater dislike for the NFC East teams mostly because three of four won SB's against the Bills and my wife's from Philly and have had to listen to her crap about the Eagles since last year.