A Question for Bills fans?

My grandparents lived in wisconsin, and I stayed with them for a short period so I always had a bit of love for the Pack. I don’t like that they seemingly wasted Rodgers talent the past few years, and I don’t like Rodgers so much since he’s become a bit of a diva.

but there’s too much football history there for me to dislike them!

Small market team, blue collar regional fan base. Stayed relevant as a fan base in spite of years of non-competitive teams. Known for great tailgaiting. Spent years having some of their home games played away from home. If we had won 4 straight instead of lost, would even have the same "titletown" nickname. Disliking Green Bay would be like disliking your twin brother (if only fraternal twins.)

13 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Are the Packers one of your least favorite teams outside of your conference?

No.   Seattle is up there and I don't have much love for the Giants or Redskins.  I don't have real strong feelings about most NFC teams, but I certainly don't dislike Green Bay.

40 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I ask because of Rodgers. He seems like his attitude has gone sour and people dislike the Pack because of it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority around these parts, but I'd be more than willing to deal with the attitude to have a QB with that resume. Never really cared about that stuff. As much as people b word about Rodgers attitude, the problem with that team starts with the front offense. They've been one of the least talented rosters for a few years now.

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I ask because of Rodgers. He seems like his attitude has gone sour and people dislike the Pack because of it.

Thanks for explaining,

Myself personally, without Rodgers I wouldn't be giving the Packers much thought. 

I don’t dislike any team outside of the AFCE (and the pompous Cowboys - America’s Team my....). I actually like Green Bay more after going to the game there last year. People were so polite! “Welcome to Wisconsin” I heard on multiple occasions as I wore my Bills gear around town. 

The only teams outside of the Bills I dont mind are the Vikings, Rams, Chargers, Ravens.

The rest of the league can go to hell.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I don’t dislike any team outside of the AFCE (and the pompous Cowboys - America’s Team my....). I actually like Green Bay more after going to the game there last year. People were so polite! “Welcome to Wisconsin” I heard on multiple occasions as I wore my Bills gear around town. 

I believe they are probably nice there. Their out of town fanbase is unbearable.

13 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I love the Bills.

I hate New England, Miami, and Dallas.

I dislike New York (Jets), Jacksonville, and Seattle.

The rest of the teams.....meh.

Why do you not also hate Washington and the Giants?  Seems like you would, at least half as much.