Call your Senator or congress person

mead107

16 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I called  chuck tonight and left a message  build the fence. 

Call your reps and tell them what you want.   

Dems wanted it in the past.  

problem with this is that Chuck doesn't represent you. he represents the State of New York.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

problem with this is that Chuck doesn't represent you. he represents the State of New York.

The problem is..............Charles Schumer doesn't represent New York State first.........................But the Democrat party.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The problem is..............Charles Schumer doesn't represent New York State first.........................But the Democrat party.

How many years has he had a tax payer funded "state of the art" project in place to replace the Father Baker Bridge? Pfft..that Skyway isn't going anywhere,any time soon.More Albany based bull####...

I'd rather them use my tax money to spend five billion on two new state of the art stadium for the Bills and Sabres than a wall that will be so tied up in lawsuits it'll never be built.  I'm sure the rest of the country will be fine with that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

I called  chuck tonight and left a message  build the fence. 

Call your reps and tell them what you want.   

Dems wanted it in the past.  

Are Chuck's staffers shutdown?  I don't think they will be listening to that message anytime soon.

Should I call and tape over your message?

?

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Are Chuck's staffers shutdown?  I don't think they will be listening to that message anytime soon.

Should I call and tape over your message?

?

Doesn’t work thatway????

• Sad 1

I'm in Jersey. Thank Christ, I don't need to call them. Both are voting yes on the bills that would restart the government without an extra $5 billion in useless spending.

The question is "why aren't you calling your congressmen to get them off their asses and override the damn veto"

12 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm in Jersey. Thank Christ, I don't need to call them. Both are voting yes on the bills that would restart the government without an extra $5 billion in useless spending.

The question is "why aren't you calling your congressmen to get them off their asses and override the damn veto"

What veto?

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What veto?

The veto threatened to shutdown the government if any spending bill is passed without "DA WALL!!!!!!!!! NANCY AND CHUCK WON'T GIVE ME MY WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAL"

The spending Bills passed the House. They are the same bills that the Senate unanimously passed back in December, 100-0.

It's just lil' Baby Donny having his temper tantrum that is holding things up.

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The veto threatened to shutdown the government if any spending bill is passed without "DA WALL!!!!!!!!! NANCY AND CHUCK WON'T GIVE ME MY WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAL"

The spending Bills passed the House. They are the same bills that the Senate unanimously passed back in December, 100-0.

That's funny, considering nothing has actually crossed his desk to veto. You might want to actually pay attention rather than acting like an NPC blindly spouting incorrect talking points.

Here's a hint: The Senate didn't pass the same bill the House did.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The Senate vote was just posturing for the senators to remove blame for the shutdown. That said McConnell has doubled down now on his stance, taking heat off of his party for future elections. Solely McConnell can be currently blamed for holding up the vote. 

And for all the use of "temper tantrum" it's unbecoming of any adult to speak like this. Both sides need to grow the f up.

• Like (+1) 1