OMG Christian Wilkins - pray every day

thunderingsquid

Yesterday he wrecked Alabama's OL without his wingman Lawrence.  The guy just shot up into my top five overall.  

This agnostic will pray every day to the football gods until April 25 that he falls to 9 and we get this guy.  

42 is indeed the answer to life the universe and everything.   Please OBD make it happen.  

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:18 PM, thunderingsquid said:

Yesterday he wrecked Alabama's OL without his wingman Lawrence.  The guy just shot up into my top five overall.  

This agnostic will pray every day to the football gods until April 25 that he falls to 9 and we get this guy.  

42 is indeed the answer to life the universe and everything.   Please OBD make it happen.  

@Jauronimo .... did we find Selmon???

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Ferrell was a monster too.  I know everyone has bad games, but Ferrell dominated Jonah Williams.

Yeah, I remember one play where he just straight bull rushed Williams and put him on his ass. I was shocked esp bc Williams is considered a 1st rd talent

On 1/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, thunderingsquid said:

It's an agnostic prayer that starts "to whom it may concern".

That reminds me of a joke about an agnostic guy who fell off a cliff and managed to grab a branch sticking out of the wall of the canyon on the way down.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.