LAMP: My 20,000th Post

Gugny

25 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Damn, I’ve only got 4,500 in 7.5 years. I need to step up my game and start more threads. 

A couple of "would ya?" threads per week will add up in no time.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

Go Yankees!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Does Gugny work as a journalist?

Don't we all?

I’d bust yer ass for being an internet stalker, but Gug has dealt with this crap since his 1st pot-stirring article. 

Do yourself -and the rest of us a favor, find a hobby..

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

How do you know and why do you care and do you think anyone else reading this cares?

In the old days, you used to have a tag line with your post.  Gugs' line was "I'm hung like a gnat.  A baby gnat."  Best tag line EVER!!  The old timers here get the joke, and clearly, so does Gugs.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

This begs the question. Do you have friends you dont love and loved ones that you are not really friends with? Hmmm. Congrats Fig Newtons

Edited by fansince88

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

Go Bills!

- Gug

You are a valued contributor so keep 'em coming. Congrats. 

• Thank you (+1) 1