LAMP: My 20,000th Post

Gugny

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

Yawn, call me when you get to 23,511

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

Congratulations.

please give us plenty of notice about the high quality posts. I can’t wait for that change to take effect.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Congratulations.

please give us plenty of notice about the high quality posts. I can’t wait for that change to take effect.

Don't hold your breath.  Especially at your age.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

Go Bills!

- Gug

i still miss Mr. Met.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I remember you just slobbering at the sight of SJH and his abnormal post count.

i was more drawn in by the slovenly condition of his home, and his ability to stalk female golfers.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

Go Bills!

- Gug

Damn, I’ve only got 4,500 in 7.5 years. I need to step up my game and start more threads. 

• Haha (+1) 1