LAMP: My 20,000th Post

Gugny

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

• Like (+1) 15
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 14

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

It took me 8.5 years to get to 20K.  In those 8.5 years, I’ve met many of you and have been able to form true friendships with some.

That is what makes this place worth the monthly fee and I look forward to providing you with 20,000 more high-quality posts.

Go Bills!

- Gug

Which membership do you have? I have silver right now, since it only costs about 10¢ per post. But the $2.00 per poll is killing me, so I might just say eff it and shell out the $49.95 for a gold membership. Unlimited replies (up to 200) 2¢ a post, and only 75¢ a poll. 

56 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Which membership do you have? I have silver right now, since it only costs about 10¢ per post. But the $2.00 per poll is killing me, so I might just say eff it and shell out the $49.95 for a gold membership. Unlimited replies (up to 200) 2¢ a post, and only 75¢ a poll. 

You have to pay to post? I’m so confused lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

Go Bills!

- Gug

well done sir

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Friends and loved ones,

Go Bills!

- Gug

Who on here has met Gugny?