Trump To Address The Nation Tonight

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Thank you. Finally, an honest liberal broker speaks here. 

Your moral compass can handle your own guy lying and spinning, but gets out of whack when someone else's guy lies and spins. Classic squeeze play in American political theater. 

Solve the border crisis, save some lives, he can dress up as Evita Peron and sing "Dont cry for me Argentina" and I'm ok with it. 

umm, ya got the liberal part all wrong....I am anti Trump, that's a far far leap to being liberal. 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Soros is having you put in some serious time today ahead of Trump's address.  Too bad you will be paid with comp time.  Not expecting you to post back right away as no doubt the generators will be going off for the evening on the Soros cubicle farm.

No, most Americans think Trump is a douche bag, where you been? 

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

umm, ya got the liberal part all wrong....I am anti Trump, that's a far far leap to being liberal. 

Lol, yeah right. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's in a catagory all by himself. 

If you say so. Elections have consequences I heard someone say. I gotta admit, I've never seen a temper tantrum thrown by the losing party quite like this before. 

6 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, yeah right. 

If you say so. Elections have consequences I heard someone say. I gotta admit, I've never seen a temper tantrum thrown by the losing party quite like this before. 

What? The national emergency temper tantrum? Yes, that's what this is! Yes! 

Just now, Tiberius said:

What? The national emergency temper tantrum? Yes, that's what this is! Yes! 

Blah blah blah Russian collusion blah blah blah stormy davis blah blah blah dieing border children blah blah blah worst president ever blah blah blah

You're a one trick pony....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Holy cow. I can't believe how insanely the left is melting down about Trump's address tonight.

It's incredible.

How do you leftists have the ability to throw a perpetual hissy fit AND still find time to eat right and exercise?

Never in my adult life have I seen an entire political party SO afraid of one man.

"But if people can hear him directly, it makes it harder for us to convince them he's lying!"  Literally, the left's worry: how they can't control the message if they're not the intermediary.  

What's scary is that they loved Clinton, hated Bush, fawned over Obama, and are pathologically frothing-at-the-mouth loathing of Trump.  The amplitude of their emotional swings is increasing with each party change in the White House.  Extrapolate that forward to the next Democrat in the White House...

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Yeah, I know, you mentioned you were libertarian a while back, but where is the fun in labeling you as something you already indicated you are? 

I have always struggled with understanding someone whi has the "your liar is worse than mine.". Seems arbitrary to me. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, westside said:

Blah blah blah Russian collusion blah blah blah stormy davis blah blah blah dieing border children blah blah blah worst president ever blah blah blah

You're a one trick pony....

Hey! Sabres just scored five goals in one period!