Trump To Address The Nation Tonight

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Start with Pelosi assuring the President and public he didn't have the votes in the House to pass the funding bill with the wall included. 

She was way off there. Or, another way to put it, she was lying.

She was wrong there, but that's different than scapegoating people, claiming there is a danger to the nation that doesn't exist on the scale he is claiming, like thousands of terrorists being captured. If that's the worst "lie" you guys can come up with...

And she isn't the media, anyway. 

FYI

6 not  4,000 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/only-six-immigrants-terrorism-database-stopped-cbp-southern-border-first-n955861

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She was wrong there, but that's different than scapegoating people, claiming there is a danger to the nation that doesn't exist on the scale he is claiming, like thousands of terrorists being captured. If that's the worst "lie" you guys can come up with...

And she isn't the media, anyway. 

FYI

6 not  4,000 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/only-six-immigrants-terrorism-database-stopped-cbp-southern-border-first-n955861

NBC is straight-up lying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There were 19 terrorists on the planes on 9/11. Had there only been 6, perhaps the death toll and ensuing chaos would have been substantially less.  Maybe we would not refer to it as 9/11, maybe we would just call it  "That second Tuesday in the fall early in the new millenium when only a thousand people were murdered.". 

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There were 19 terrorists on the planes on 9/11. Had there only been 6, perhaps the death toll and ensuing chaos would have been substantially less.  Maybe we would not refer to it as 9/11, maybe we would just call it  "That second Tuesday in the fall early in the new millenium when only a thousand people were murdered.". 

Had the 20th not been stopped at the border and denied entry, there would have been substantially more.

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

First of all, the idea that NBC thinks this is a good tweet proves the state in which lefties live.

Only six.

That were actually on a list.

At the end of the day their crap article tells us really ZERO about how many terrorists are actually crossing the border but hey, in their little minds this somehow proves Trump wrong so NBC News is going to push this story with all their might.

But as Gator says in the OP.............Liars gotta lie

ICE Website - Fiscal Year 2018 Information: https://www.ice.gov/feature...

Administrative Arrests: 158,581. 66.5% Convicted Criminals.
Deportations: 256,085. 57% Convicted Criminals.

Fiscal Year 2018 ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Report: https://www.ice.gov/doclib/...

ICE Statistics by Area (Spreadsheet you'll have to enlarge to read): 
https://www.ice.gov/sites/d...

About 4,000 of these clowns were murderers. Lots are gang members and drug dealers.

If Trump declares a national emergency over the border, it will be America’s [CHECKS NOTES] 32nd active national emergency

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

How dare he enforce borders!!! That’s a racism. 

Scapegoating immigrants with lies is racist as hell. 

And attempt to divert funds away from other areas would constitute a power grab. It's unconstitutional and takes money away from proper national security areas for this political stunt. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Scapegoating immigrants with lies is racist as hell. 

And attempt to divert funds away from other areas would constitute a power grab. It's unconstitutional and takes money away from proper national security areas for this political stunt. 

Immigration is a very serious problem. I’m just happy he’s handling it. 

If youre upset about it send some mexicans some money or something. But use your money and not other peoples. 

Edited by The_Dude

42 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Immigration is a very serious problem. I’m just happy he’s handling it. 

If youre upset about it send some mexicans some money or something. But use your money and not other peoples. 

Ha ha ha, you use your money! Or Mexicos money as your boy Trump said he would. 

Mexicans are better than red necks 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ha ha ha, you use your money! Or Mexicos money as your boy Trump said he would. 

Mexicans are better than red necks 

How, “Mexicans” are better than agrarian-Americans? Huh. I don’t remember learning about Mexicans storming Utah Beach. I don’t remember learning about Mexicans accomplishing anything for that matter. 

But, I’m sure you follow the Liberal spectrum....the further liberals get away from white, the more they like it. So I see your point.  

Why would my phone auto correct "How" to "Mao."

Edited by The_Dude

Just now, The_Dude said:

Mao, “Mexicans” are better than agrarian-Americans? Huh. I don’t remember learning about Mexicans storming Utah Beach. I don’t remember learning about Mexicans accomplishing anything for that matter. 

But, I’m sure you follow the Liberal spectrum....the further liberals get away from white, the more they like it. So I see your point.  

Mexicans didn't elect Donald Trump, nuff said 

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Love it! More proof the wall is stupid and nothing more than a political stunt 

The wall in Israel is 99.9 percent effective. 

Only one-tenth (33 miles) of the Israeli barrier with Palestinian territories is an eight-meter (25-foot) concrete wall. The other 90 percent is a two-meter (six-foot) high electronic fence. As for 99.9 percent, these numbers are a fantasy. The New York Times in 2016 reported on a vast smuggling industry that easily evades the Israeli security fence and wall that divides Israeli and Palestinian areas.

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

or more correctly stated........Here are your liberal talking points for tonight.

The Post cherry picks their stats and gives the "accepted" opinion for them.

I suggest that you listen to President Trump, and then listen to Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer..................and see who is looking out for America.

and see who is looking out for government status quo.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

or more correctly stated........Here are your liberal talking points for tonight.

I suggest that you listen to President Trump, and then listen to Nancy Pelosi and Charles Schumer..................and see who is looking out for America.

Yup, I like how the post picked out the fact Trump said over 200 times Mexico would pay for it. Terrible. 

And the scapegoating by Trump? Immigrants are full of diseases! That's hateful, bigotry. America deserves better 

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

But if Trump uses false numbers and false narratives..am I then able to say he does not care for the wall, just the win? Cause if it is truly a national emergency, no inflation or embellishments are  needed correct? But even I don't think Trump is dumb enough to use wrong or misleading stats tonight..and I think the guy is pretty dumb

if he does..will you agree maybe the dude ain't smart enough to be POTUS?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

But if Trump uses false numbers and false narratives..am I then able to say he does not care for the wall, just the win? Cause if it is truly a national emergency, no inflation or embellishments are  needed correct? But even I don't think Trump is dumb enough to use wrong or misleading stats tonight..and I think the guy is pretty dumb

if he does..will you agree maybe the dude ain't smart enough to be POTUS?

He is POTUS, regardless of everything else. The attempt (going on two years now) to de-legitimize him because he wasn't the establishment's pick should not be something anyone tries to further, regardless of their politics or opinion on the man. It sets a dangerous precedent that we, the people, don't deserve a say in choosing our elected leaders. 

That's the end game with all this. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

But if Trump uses false numbers and false narratives..am I then able to say he does not care for the wall, just the win? 

No.  Because Trump does not know fantasy from reality.  More than anything he's likely to use false numbers believing they're true.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No.  Because Trump does not know fantasy from reality.  More than anything he's likely to use false numbers believing they're true.

Reminds me of a colleague who, while making his point, confidently states the statistics to back it, whether or not they are the correct numbers....