Trump To Address The Nation Tonight

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Surprising...and I really mean surprisingly...he has no interest in anything other than he's being told through the TDS networks. It's really odd. He never used to be a meltdown actor in the past.

I agree. He could discuss rationally and we could agree to disagree. I have no idea what happened to him.

Surprising...and I really mean surprisingly...he has no interest in anything other than he's being told through the TDS networks. It's really odd. He never used to be a meltdown actor in the past.

oh, stop your crying for christ's sake..I said i missed an "if"..IF he lied, he should be fired for being a freaking idiot. Stop your incessant whining. What part of that did you miss??????>

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Which experts? Pelosi? Shumer? Because they certainly WERE for it...until orangemandbad became their only message.

I keep hearing that about these supposed "experts", but I never hear one either named or directly quoted.

• Like (+1) 2

Which experts? Pelosi? Shumer? Because they certainly WERE for it...until orangemandbad became their only message.

The Coast Guard and Border Patrol to name a couple

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

This gif bothers me.  Is this supposed to be a stalemate?

No.......just another couple of moves.

Trump went over media's heads.

Good quick take from Ben Shapiro.

ursN3OVD_normal.jpgBen Shapiro
Trump's statement will be mocked for not making news by the same media that have covered it incessantly.

Here's the point: he went over their heads to hammer home his point. That was his only chance at changing the shutdown math.

• Like (+1) 2

Why are you watching CNN? Are you at an airport?

DC Tom told me I was an idiot once, so trying to play the part... 

Seriously, I try my best to listen to both sides... I need to stop soon though cause it cost too many IQ points and I fear eventually I'll be Gator dumb

Plenz, I've been reading your posts for years. I'm genuinely convinced someone stole your password.

dude, as I have said in this thread and all over...if he misstated facts or lied tonight, he would need to be examined for mental health with all the scrutiny on any stats or facts he used tonight. For the 4th time in the last 5 minures..in my original post the "if" did not make it in. Kill me for that.

Pretty disingenuous and i expect more out of you.

• Like (+1) 1

Sounds like a "crisis"

President Donald Trump: "More Americans will die from drugs this year than were killed in the entire Vietnam war"

It's true.

From the archives: Have more died from opioids in two years than in Vietnam War? True. https://www.politifact.com/west-virginia/statements/2018/nov/15/richard-ojeda/have-more-died-opioids-two-years-vietnam-war/ 

hpLEYBGm?format=png&name=144x144_2

Have more died from opioids in two years than in Vietnam War?

politifact.com

But here's a representative liberal response...?

K9GgLuad_normal.pngDavid Corn
"...than in the entire Vietnam War."
Left out: "In which I did not serve because of phony bone spurs."

as usual................right to the  ?️ response
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Which lies?... no expert thinks 5B on a wall is effecient use of money on border security...so there is that

This is untrue. I've spent a lot of time with DHS and Border Patrol agents over the last year and change. Everyone of them disagree. And they're the ones doing the actual enforcement along the southern border. 

A wall isn't the only need, by any stretch. But it's vital for a host of reasons, primarily because it would force the flow of the actual dangerous types (not those looking to live in the US, but those looking to do it harm) towards better covered/enforced areas. 

• Like (+1) 2