Tre White has launched his own online store

YoloinOhio

Now that Kyle has retired, Tre'Davious is my favorite player on the Bills.

Not only is he an excellent corner, he does everything the right way and has a hilarious, infectious personality. 

Love that dude. Hope he's a Bill for life.

• Like (+1) 2

While Tre is among my favorite Bills, I do hope this off-season he practices going for and catching the ball at its highest point. Compared to his rookie season, saw some small chinks this time around. And he is too good not to overcome them. His ability to be in right place as well as recover quickly when beaten is already elite.

20 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

This whole Tre White Bills Instagram story is a joke. If I were a psychiatrist perhaps I'd spend some time exploring the reasons why people freak out about this stuff. But besides that, Tre has 1 pic where he's wearing a Bills shirt of himself & another that is a fan type video for him & our team. That I suppose people wouldve seen had they cared enough to click on the video. But who's got time for that? Much easier to get the pitchforks out & start a useless thread alleging some slight or narrative that he's washing his hands of us.

Relax everyone, dude doesnt have many IG photos as it is & dude can do whatever he wants imo. Don't be creepy BillsMafia

Tre White isn't going anywhere.

He also has about 100 Bills photos in another tab 

5 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yup its not like the NFL would be involved and helping the player.  More than likely making a profit themselves as well.  The NFL is all for this type of thing, it promotes the player and the league.  The NFL is all for anything that promotes their brand and Tre White is part of their brand.  Maybe the Pegulas are "investing" as well and have taken a page from the Kraft book of salary cap management.

You really should start a new thread for that?

"Tre White getting traded to the Patriots"

good way to get it done.  I also remember that Kelly had "Kelly" hats back in the 90's.  Not sure if he made them or Starter or whomever.  Still have one in my parents closet.  Will have to check it out the next time I visit them. 

Too lazy to look myself.  Are the NFL and the NFLPA separate entities?  His shirts have the NFLPA logo on them.

34 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

While Tre is among my favorite Bills, I do hope this off-season he practices going for and catching the ball at its highest point. Compared to his rookie season, saw some small chinks this time around. And he is too good not to overcome them. His ability to be in right place as well as recover quickly when beaten is already elite.

image.jpeg.e2932a48f73524449f20a0376c07051c.jpeg

How about weakness in the armor?

51 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He also has about 100 Bills photos in another tab 

He does, but doesn't'. The third tab is pictures he is tagged in. So another user has tagged him in that photo, they are not photo's that are being posted by Tre. 

Also, just for the record, I do not think he is going anywhere. 

Just now, ytownblofan said:

He does, but doesn't'. The third tab is pictures he is tagged in. So another user has tagged him in that photo, they are not photo's that are being posted by Tre. 

Also, just for the record, I do not think he is going anywhere. 

True but the stuff going around was that he scrubbed/deleted all the Bills photos and he didn’t. Even though he was tagged in them it is his account and can remove them anytime.

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

A bit disappointed in the selection here.  Was hoping for some Goalie Camp stuff :)

Perhaps next year he can make a W&W shirt.  "White and Wallace."   NO idea what it would say, but could be catchy. 

White & Wallace - Corners at Law

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’m sure the league would never allow a player to use their brand to make a money

He would need to be officially licensed, and if he did that, he would be in direct competition with his employer, (the Bills) who market officially licensed NFL stuff already.  There's no way the league or the Bills would allow that to happen.

Edited by TigerJ

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

True but the stuff going around was that he scrubbed/deleted all the Bills photos and he didn’t. Even though he was tagged in them it is his account and can remove them anytime.

It would be a large and perpetual task. I manage a volunteer nonprofit account that has only 15k followers compared to his 96k, and I delete a category of pics that we're often tagged in (daily). It sucks. 

Folks may be making a mountain out of a mole hill with his instagram deletions, but the tagged photos tab does not cancel out his behavior. 

10 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yup its not like the NFL would be involved and helping the player.  More than likely making a profit themselves as well.  The NFL is all for this type of thing, it promotes the player and the league.  The NFL is all for anything that promotes their brand and Tre White is part of their brand.  Maybe the Pegulas are "investing" as well and have taken a page from the Kraft book of salary cap management.

You really should start a new thread for that?

"Tre White getting traded to the Patriots"

And if nobody believes me I can post a picture of my dog with a Bills hat as proof I love the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1