Tre White has launched his own online store

YoloinOhio

18 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Good for him. 

Don't ***** around Bills, pay this guy well in advance of the end of his rookie deal.

Don't need to...they just pick up his 5th year option on the rookie deal

Pretty cool.  I did buy an Eichel t-shirt from the players association website 500level (link underneath).  Like Tre White’s site, they can’t show team logos but the players name, likeness and team colors are well represented. It’s all about the players not the teams.  Linked below is the NFLPA for Buffalo.  The Eichel shirt I got is super comfortable.  

https://www.500level.com/collections/buffalo-bills-shirts/style-mens-premium-t-shirt

Edited by zow2

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Btw there are a ton of Bills pics on his Instagram page - I finally made it over there. They are just in the third section of pics - all in one place. If you are in the app, click on the 3rd icon above the pics 

https://instagram.com/oneeight__?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1uhidic7semlh

The third icon you are referring to is pictures that he is tagged in, not pics he uploaded himself. 

9 minutes ago, End The Drought said:

The third icon you are referring to is pictures that he is tagged in, not pics he uploaded himself. 

Right ... but the scuttlebutt was that he “scrubbed” his IG of Bills pics. I have no idea if he took any down or not because i don’t know what he had previously. He is tagged in all of these but it’s his page and can delete them if he wants to, but hasn’t. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right ... but the scuttlebutt was that he “scrubbed” his IG of Bills pics. I have no idea if he took any down or not because i don’t know what he had previously. He is tagged in all of these but it’s his page and can delete them if he wants to, but hasn’t. 

I read he did it last year too. A reminder that you don’t get to rest on your laurels, every year starts anew. But I have no idea, really. 

33 minutes ago, Augie said:

I read he did it last year too. A reminder that you don’t get to rest on your laurels, every year starts anew. But I have no idea, really. 

I assume it’s a pointless exercise to analyze any athlete’s social media 

the college football message boards are the worst. So much social media drama with the kids. Fans think their tweets are about football and freak out, and it’s always about girls.or Drake lyrics. Or fortnite. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yeah so I remember when I started following him a little over a year ago he didn’t have any Bills pics and any football stuff he would put up was LSU stuff. Bills fans were in the comments begging him to put up Bills stuff which I thought was strange. A few months later he put up a few Bills pics and now I guess he deleted them. Although I think it’s a little strange he’s probably just trolling at this point lol

Another cultureless swine me first non process player that doesn't belong on this team. Trade em away Beane. How are all those Yale/Harvard/BYU high motor lunch pail blue-collar blue Chip draft prospects that never use social media or endeavor in entrepreneurship shaping out for us this draft?

Preferably no mom's either. Don't want a Von Miller situation on our hands. Any non millennials entering the draft?

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

24 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Another cultureless swine me first non process player that doesn't belong on this team. Trade em away Beane. How are all those Yale/Harvard/BYU high motor lunch pail blue-collar blue Chip draft prospects that never use social media or endeavor in entrepreneurship shaping out for us this draft?

Preferably no mom's either. Don't want a Von Miller situation on our hands. Any non millennials entering the draft?

I definitely wouldn’t go near Tre White’s mom.